Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #30 Emergency court hearing yet Jodie's whooping and cheering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even bothered about self congratulating anymore. I need to be more like Jodie and tell myself I'm fabulous and everybody else thinks so also. So well done @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title 👏

That last thread flew. Less than 24 hours later and we where needing a new one because of all the drama!

Lots of accusations flying back and forth but what has been confirmed is that Aaron has refused to return the children due to abuse allegations so it looks like court will be sooner than we thought 👀

As ever, our main priority is the 4 children in the middle of this mess, and while we love to have a gossip, it is becoming really uncomfortable now because the damage caused to those 4 babies will be irreversible

Tattle on girls. And don't forget...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm just really sad that as far as we are aware, nobody has been with poor little Oakley today 😢
That gorgeous baby and his siblings all deserve so much better than this circus style show.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I really think Talia’s name should come after Aaron’s in the thread titles, as she’s the nobody, it’s giving her too much prominence 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am ready for a night on here :ROFLMAO: taken me all day to keep up with 2 new threads. duck it... ordering a dominos tonight so I can keep up with the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t wait for tonight with a takeaway and her clarifying that people lie and she’s not getting her kids because of absolute lies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can guarantee her biggest fight in court will be trying to get him to pay ‘loss of earnings’ she’ll say she lost deals due to defamation and the stress caused by this ongoing circus that she has created. Then she’d want to sell the story. All she sees is £££££.
You can tell by how he says what he says he has been coached on how much he can get away with saying without tripping himself up too much she on the other hand just speaks before she thinks.
Every time she calls him out she says not even work is more important than her kids but then had all her ads scheduled on her son’s surgery day.. you know the date you keep your socials clear and focus on your kid who is having life saving surgery.
My heart breaks for Oakley that she showed his face as retaliation, no other reason than to score points.

Reactions: 25
My heart breaks for Oakley that she showed his face as retaliation, no other reason than to score points.
This winds me up so much! She didn’t do it to raise awareness she did it to one up Aaron. Poor little Oakley is just a pawn in her game to get back at Aaron it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Has anyone noticed how many times she says people on here ‘make stuff up’ and just ‘imagine’ how her life is and it’s all ‘wrong’ etc. i think she does that cause it’s another way she tries to get back the narrative. She knows a lot of posts on here are actually accurate about her life and not all far fetched fantasies that she wishes they were

Reactions: 28
I hope it’s not going to be another dramatic night 😬

I’ve done duck all housework in 2 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Well I've already had a takeaway for the past 5 nights... May as well make is 6 so I can keep up with this thread. Might even treat myself to a glass of wine or 2.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.