Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #30 Emergency court hearing yet Jodie's whooping and cheering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 😬
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh I’ve read about it in the papers. Well I say papers… more online articles lol does anyone read an actual newspaper these days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ahhh I’ve read about it in the papers. Well I say papers… more online articles lol does anyone read an actual newspaper these days 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
If you read the document it will leave you stunned. The details for it are on the last page of the Goodman thread for anyone looking for it.

Reactions: 7
If you read the document it will leave you stunned. The details for it are on the last page of the Goodman thread for anyone looking for it.
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh man I was gona go bed! Another late night now hahaha

• Haha

Ahhh man I was gona go bed! Another late night now hahaha
[/QUOTE]
Honestly it’s worth it!! It can’t really be spoken about in detail but u can reply to me with holy duck once you have read it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shagged a man in a relationship and told him she was infertile but lied so she could get a pay check. Took him to court so he'd pay her money and pay for a new fanny. She's pregnant again but reckoning he's the dad when really nobody (including her) knows. Shes a dumpy slag, pretends she has endometriosis and is infertile and her carpet has an expiry date.
She's saying he's the dad again?? But he got back with his wife didn't he?? Gross

She's saying he's the dad again?? But he got back with his wife didn't he?? Gross
She’s insinuating it, hasn’t actually said it, but she used the same phrase his wife did to put out the gender of her first baby to announce the pregnancy of this one - how petty. Annie had said FYI - it’s a boy. & Her pregnancy announcement this time was FYI - it’s a baby. She’s obsessed with Annie Kilner. Whole threads on it.
---
It’s the one that I have tagged 3 people on, last page of the thread. U get it all?

Reactions: 3
Honestly it’s worth it!! It can’t really be spoken about in detail but u can reply to me with holy duck once you have read it 🤣🤣🤣
Where can I find it? I’ve looked on the their last thread but can’t find it 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Can I be tagged pls
---
She’s insinuating it, hasn’t actually said it, but she used the same phrase his wife did to put out the gender of her first baby to announce the pregnancy of this one - how petty. Annie had said FYI - it’s a boy. & Her pregnancy announcement this time was FYI - it’s a baby. She’s obsessed with Annie Kilner. Whole threads on it.
---
It’s the one that I have tagged 3 people on, last page of the thread. U get it all?
Kyle walker is a dirty dog he been caught cheating so many times and yet the wife stays with him

Reactions: 3
---
I typed it on but can't see anything 🙈

---
Wow what a bunny boiler! I do remember reading some stuff ages ago when it first came out that Kyle was the dad. I may have to go look at the threads then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.