Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #30 Emergency court hearing yet Jodie's whooping and cheering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So um obviously you guys em Tattle so um obviously fast and um obviously um I have been um at work obviously and now obviously I um have to um catch up on obviously um everyfink and um obviously that's going to um take a while. Obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I believe every word of that what has just been shared… It’s must be beyond frustrating for his family to witness! She’s toxic!!

P.s my eyes are still recovering from that workout 🏋️‍♀️ reading that 🤣 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've tried to make them as readable as I can, if we think they'll be used in her favour I won't post, don't want to help her in anyway, I'll see what else gets sent and see what I think
I think the tea should just come from you 😉

Delete the screenshot you put up x

Reactions: 11
I never saw the screenshot but if it’s anything to jeopardise Aaron I think it’s best kept off here. The children are all that matter at the end of the day and we shouldn’t share things that could jeopardise their only safe place

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the tea should just come from you 😉

Delete the screenshot you put up x
They've gone thibk someone's reported it, if I had the tea personally I'd be spilling 😂😂 if I could give codes out I'd let this girl on to tell us

Reactions: 5
Delete the screenshot if it hasn't already been. And @lauren96111 any other tea you hear of or are sent, tell us about it in your own words and don't say where you heard it from please. Good work troll 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Trying so hard to keep up! Just wondering, are we sure she's in court today for access to the boys, or are we just assuming??

Reactions: 2
To sum it up it’s his brother saying Talia’s kids are filthy on pick up, she also does coke, maddox covered in bruises, kids always saying they are hungry, he was paying more money but she was soending it, if he asks to pick them up 30 mins later then she stops contact blocks them all.
How can kids that have so many baths be filthy?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i can see it but it’s blurred i’ve summed it up above x
---

tbh Aaron has pretty much said the same stuff so he’s to blame and his family should know better than gossiping to girls on instagram
Thank you! I screenshot it and then used the magnifying glass on photos 😂😂😂 Eyes feels fucked now and I feel like an 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delete the screenshot if it hasn't already been. And @lauren96111 any other tea you hear of or are sent, tell us about it in your own words and don't say where you heard it from please. Good work troll 🕵️‍♀️
I've just told her I'll sum up what she sends instead, hooefully my child doesn't want a bottle for a few hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They've gone thibk someone's reported it, if I had the tea personally I'd be spilling 😂😂 if I could give codes out I'd let this girl on to tell us
You can always come on and tell us yourself what tea you’ve been sold 😉

No one will know then if it’s from Tesco or Asda 😆

Hope you get me or I’m going to look like I’m losing the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just told her I'll sum up what she sends instead, hooefully my child doesn't want a bottle for a few hours
don’t worry about the bottle hun, they don’t need it. You’ve done enough today, get your self out x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.