Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #30 Emergency court hearing yet Jodie's whooping and cheering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd usually say I can't believe she went to court dressed like that but I can believe it so trashy 🙄😂

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing .. it seems quite personal
I love drama as much as the next but if the 2nd one is true then i’d hate for it to be used in talias favour.

weird about them being filthy, are the constant baths to prove to someone that they aren’t filthy?

Reactions: 6
I can’t read it! My eyes are bad as it is 😆😆

Can we see an unbleary picture if possible pleaseeee

Reactions: 3
The girl said these are the first few, shes finishes work soon and is making her way through the rest.
So I know the tea is piping hot here but this will definitely be used against aaron. She'll say his family won't be allowed near kids etc because his brother is telling random people everything and some serious stuff has been said by him in these messages. We all know what Jodie is like she will 100% use this against Aaron and his family seeing kids. Also the girl saying she won't share it anywhere and she'll cover out his name 🤣🤥🤥 this drama is worse than eastenders.

Reactions: 9
Yes they are for me . Really struggling to read them 😪
To sum it up it’s his brother saying Talia’s kids are filthy on pick up, she also does coke, maddox covered in bruises, kids always saying they are hungry, he was paying more money but she was soending it, if he asks to pick them up 30 mins later then she stops contact blocks them all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The girl said these are the first few, shes finishes work soon and is making her way through the rest.
Thank you but any Are you able to post these separately rather than in a collage? Or if she did it ask her to send them separate?
When I open it the text is totally blurred? or…if it’s just my eyesight, can a kind tattler type them out? 🙏🏼 😘

Reactions: 3
I've tried to make them as readable as I can, if we think they'll be used in her favour I won't post, don't want to help her in anyway, I'll see what else gets sent and see what I think

Reactions: 16
Thank you but any Are you able to post these separately rather than in a collage? Or if she did it ask her to send them separate?
When I open it the text is totally blurred? or…if it’s just my eyesight, can a kind tattler type them out? 🙏🏼 😘
i can see it but it’s blurred i’ve summed it up above x
---
I've tried to make them as readable as I can, if we think they'll be used in her favour I won't post, don't want to help her in anyway, I'll see what else gets sent and see what I think
tbh Aaron has pretty much said the same stuff so he’s to blame and his family should know better than gossiping to girls on instagram

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.