Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I find goodman and Talia are pretty similar both tramps who think they’re something they’re not. Neither can be assed with their kids and use them as cash cows. I mean I suppose atleast goodman covers the kids face Talia just posts her kids stark naked in the bath 😑 both trying to climb men for fame and both failing miserably lol.

Reactions: 21

forthelikes

So Aaron agrees with us and has just confirmed our suspicions! She doesn’t wanna stay with that poor little boy overnight. Disgraceful!

I mean saying that, why can’t aaron stay with him?
He had the boys .

he made a comment the other day how he asked talia if he could have the boys and she could then stay with Oakley, because Aaron hadn’t been well the day before and didn’t want to pass to Oakley. . She then said she does have sienna too and can’t get sienna looked after. However as soon as Oakley is back on the bay, Sienna all of a sudden is with a babysitter and talia has gone on a night Out! She found childcare for siennareal Quick ! All of us knew she would do this as soon as Oakley was back on the bay. “She deserves a break hun she’s such a good mum hun”

• Angry

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
Also, anyone notice Aaron shared that post about the fight with that Jack the other day (think that was who it was with), how it would be in July then our mate Jodie tells us Oakley’s next operation will be July 🙄
I think he said the fight would be august (Aaron commenting on jacks post too)
However you know if Aaron mentions a date, eg 1st august we know our Jodie will make the op July 30th/31st

Attachments

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
So Aaron agrees with us and has just confirmed our suspicions! She doesn’t wanna stay with that poor little boy overnight. Disgraceful!

I mean saying that, why can’t aaron stay with him?
What he means is that when Oakley was poorly and in his own room he could have over night stays, when he offered to have the boys even though he was ill, so talia could stay with him she said she had no sitter for S, now all of a sudden hes back on the ward with no over night stays she's able to find a sitter so she can go out

• Heart

somepeople23

I was always under the impression when you film an ad you had to send it to the company for them to approve it before you could post? Looks like they're instigating her chatting shit 😂 also she's just put a story up saying from birth. She must have read here already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bb12

Oakleys beautiful and anyone saying horrible things hope you get a large cactus up your bum

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
She needed to announce she had an exciting day maybe because she watched Aaron saying about his exciting zoom yesterday. Was probably only another love honey AD anyway or she's planned another night out this weekend

• Haha

Lurker232323

Jodie sharing that Ferne McCann has posted about Oakley isn't the brag Jodie seems to think it is. Ferne is absolute scum and anyone who could sit and call an acid attack victim ugly especially when it's their fucking ex who caused it is not someone I'd associate with 🤮 and I'd be telling that cunt to delete her post of my son and to fuck right off.

But it's true you're a reflection of the company you keep and Talia being friendly with the likes of Rebecca Vardy and now Ferne is very telling. All narcissistic cunts who all play victim when they're caught out
You lie with dogs you get fleas babe. Spot onnnn 🙏👌

pixelsdream

VIP Member
T shows Oakley then all of a sudden the drawings come along, weird that people see him and immediately sketch him, that's just not normal

• Wow
  • Angry

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Yeah I think shes behaving differently to before, she’s more controlled. She’s not talking into her phone as much, not making as many indirects, being the doting mum to Oakley and she kept very quiet on her night out. She’s playing the part well now.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
And this is why Aaron's needs to keep fighting!!! People are vile and Jodie doesn't care all she cares about is money and herself !!!
Horrible Bastards 🤬🤬🤬

This is exactly why Aaron is right and removing the children of social media is the best thing to do.

Bb12

Oakley is just the cutest
He has such a beautiful little face

His mother on the other hand…..

• Haha

Bb12

Aaron
If you read this totally get it she’s a raging cunt
But don’t lower yourself just keep being a good dad and let her keep being a twat

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She bites straight away its embarrassing, he literally lives rent free in her head. The sooner she learns to let shit go the better for her kids and her mental health. She's obviously still extremely hung up on him, its the only reason you react. He seems like such a better parent having them lads alone, I know we only see a tiny snippet but the positive difference in him is crazy.
I'd be hung up on him too 🤤Have you seen his hanging weapon 😏

• Haha
  • Heart