Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elm1234

Thread suggestion

Talia exposing in the midst of all the drama, Oakley boy you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

• Heart
Reactions: 113

stargirl23

VIP Member
Been to the drs and the pharmacy. Even gave my son some antibiotics and throat spray. Just call me medical mummy ✌🏻 can’t believe I’m now trained to administer penicillin in a syringe to my child. Wow I’m so cleaver

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Pinky42

Thread title:

Posting Oakley was her last resort. Aaron will wipe that smug face off her in court.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

yuuup

I was telling my partner a few weeks ago about aaron and talia how she acts like he doesnt see the kids when he does...he wouldnt have known them before apart from aaron being on geordie shore. He only followed aaron last week when i told him he had a story up about talia hiding oakleys face with emojis.....got this message today, i didnt know who he was talking about at first thinking it was someone we knew, had to laugh when he said oakleys dad i didnt think he was that interested or even listened to me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

boobear191

I know most people don’t recognise “social media” as a job and believe it’s exploitive but it’s 2023, social media is massive and it is a job. I know of girls who have completed communication degrees, started a business from the mass following and now runs courses on how to be a content creator as well as the fundamentals of social media like the Algorithm, how to optimise and gain following with current trends etc.. people manage social media accounts for a living. There is so many different ways to make money, if you stick to traditional ways you will always be a slave in the work force.

Aaron was happy to spend the money she made from her influencing, especially, whilst he was away boxing not making anything. He was happy to accept holidays, designer clothes and dog supplies for family photos posted on his social media too. They are as bad as one another and I’m separating who she is as a person and what I see is a single mother of x4 kids, paying rent among utilities, food & clothes who is about to lose her income. If she was on any benefit she would have lost more than half of it now Aaron has them 4 days a week, her instagram is now gone, no doubt if she was getting any government assistance for rent that would be gone now too. Aaron doesn’t have a mortgage if I remember correctly and he has an income stable income. He said he would go bag to the rigs if necessary but who will watch the kids? Talia, which would mean her capacity to work would be reduced.

At the end of the day she was taking digs in the comments, but, this is her livelihood. No matter what kind of mother she is, those kids love her & want her around. Kids love unconditionally, if you ruin her & take away all her resources to support those kids will only hurt them. At the end of the day, they might hate one another now but they won’t always feel this way. Don’t make permanent decisions and changes on temporary feelings, you can’t come back from this kind of stuff. Regardless if it is just a civil co parenting relationship or becoming “friends” to give your kids memories of doing things with both parents. This might completely destroy them, comments and digs does not outweigh this. People call it karma but I’m sure she has learnt her lesson and knows how easy it is to lose everything. It is a lot harder for women to bounce back and rebuild their lives unlike men.
She could always sell avon

• Haha
Reactions: 68

bromac0913

Just putting my two pence in on Oakley being shared so vulnerably online. I have a long medical history myself and been in and out of hospital my whole life, I’ve lived with tubes in my nose, countless surgeries, colostomy bag etc. and right now as an adult, if I looked back at my parents socials and they had shared all that so publicly online, pictures of me coming round from anaesthetic, every minute detail. I would be absolutely devastated. That’s not all I am, not my whole personality. Like Oakley, he’s his own person with a personality that will be shining, not JUST his condition. Breaks my heart tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

itsmelilly

He sits in his room alone by the door waiting for the nurses, that isn’t funny it’s really , really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 63

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Guys, let's not mention the irrelevant troll that is oPhElIa because tattle rules state that accounts with below a certain number of followers aren't to be discussed and she definitely doesn't fall into the category of a big account 🤭 and her stories are just as irrelevant as she is so I wouldn't even bother giving her the views 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

gossipgirlx

I got a reply from his brother saying yeah he's okay and thanks for asking.. glad he's ok despite the shit from last night!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Hash tagging ‘proud mummy’ in her Insta post she’s just put up! 😂😂😂😂

Proud mummy that hid him in a pram for months.
Proud mummy who fucked off to the gym when his sats were dangerously low.
Proud mummy who spends an hour a day with him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Huns, I need to go to the bank today, do you think Sandra from my local co-op will be OK to look after my kid?? She’s served me at least 10 times so she’s basically my kids #Godparent ???? Obvi if you Huns disagree I’ll just leave her in the car xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 52

stoplying

What’s with all the new accounts asking for pics of Oakley off us for? No one yesterday or in the past when his face was shared in one of Aaron’s story have ever shared his little face on here, very suspicious suddenly everyone asking

• Heart
Reactions: 51

brownstone

Cba to write loads all proper so I'll do a quick list:
First of all
- Oakley is a gorgeous smiley boy! Melts my heart bless him 💖
- Oakley is thriving(!) in hospital which is very telling about Talias care of him, poor baby
- Talia has done fucked up - posting Oakley is absolutely fine, but the timing is disgusting and after Aaron strictly said he wanted his kids off social media as well, just proves she is evil and he DID NOT pressure her to post him
- Aaron is showing such amazing restraint! I'm livid for him but he is going about this in such a mature way, I fully respect him for that
- Aaron has the boys today and they are HAPPY and their giggles are a breath of fresh air to hear
- Talias instagram is gone, whether she deactivated again due to "mental health" or because Aaron has the boys so she has no content or its been taken down due to court and Aaron's wishes I'm not sure, but either way I'm sure she knows fully the extent of what she's done
- Talias minions are still as fucking blind as ever and I'll continue to report their vile comments on Aaron's posts
- the GS lot commenting on Talias Oakley Post is tricky, Holly's comment is just a plain dick move. I believe Sophie and Charlotte liked it because they wanted to show support to Aaron's poorly son which is fair to me, but still iffy idk

- Aaron needs to get that Prohibited Steps order submitted asap if he hasn't already
- Talia has given all evidence as to why she is unfit to look after those poor kids
- Talia is singlehandedly bringing in her own downfall
- Aaron, you just need to keep carrying on and let the courts do their thing. Those kids are 100% better off in your care. Work behind the scenes and don't let her know your next moves. She is literally playing into your hands. You have so much support (not from scummy mummy's like Talia) from actual people who see the truth of what she is doing and how evil she really is.

- Aaron you will win this easily. She's got nothing on you as long as you don't rise to it and stay on the straight and narrow, just PLEASE stop posting Andrew Tate 🤢

🍊🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 50

AllTalk357

She's wrote #Apertsyndrome in her latest post... she really is going to milk this for all she can and exploit poor Oakley now that she's shown his face.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50