Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot imagine leaving my child hours after they get out of hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why did she have so many kids when she’s so desperate to leave them all the time?!
She only kept getting pregnant to keep Aaron . Now that’s gone tits up she’s stuck with 4 kids she never really wanted . She’s not maternal at all it doesn’t come across . But she’s made that bed

Reactions: 15
Oh my god I’ve just seen the stories of her trying to curl her hair 😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣 unreal curls - she looks like she hasn’t brushed her hair for 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet she's only driven to the local supermarket, but written mummas out to piss Aaron off. Surely no one goes out to a pub/club/bar/restaurant in a Nike tracksuit doooooo they 👀🤣
Probs away to meet her mystery man for a quick shag, hence the tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
twilly scarfs are meant for bag handles!

Next she will be using it as a belt to show how skeletor she is, q the open leg boomarang.
A30B26A4-AC1A-414E-B755-1D881101EC60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the witness was in a relationship with Paul Russel on/off and had been sleeping with Thomas cash man also?

So.. there’s a tiktoker called Aimee , SingleMama something or other.

People complained to every ad company that she was doing adds with and she got dropped by them and her management in the end … maybe we should start doing this with Talia and her ads coz she isn’t relatable , she isn’t an influencer , and she’s a pure cûnt.
Yeh make a mother unemployed so the kids suffer.... Great idea. 😒

Reactions: 9
So let me get this correct....she went to harrods got that ugly scarf, went home curled her hair horribly for god knows how long... put the ugly scarf in her hair to then throw on a bloody nick tracksuit.
---
Nike*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dip in and out of her stories but can't believe she actually went out after her child only out of hospital. That really is low how could you leave them. My nerves be gone at home never mind bleeping off on them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.