Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Aaron, I pied off my husband for nothing now he's gone to bed in a mood! Oooh actually every cloud! Cheers Aaron, I can have the TV to myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s out fannying around in the car after making the point of her mum being really poorly but still looking after the kids for her. That’s not making yourself look like a doting mum talia, sorry gal

Reactions: 21
Wonder where triangle heads been

Can’t of been out she hasn’t left oakleys side for weeks
Well besides the hotel and out on dates
But umm that doesn’t count ok

Reactions: 9
Well Aaron you have proven Talia right. That you are a liar. Gone right down in my estimates. Not that he was high up anyway. She's still a witch but I will never defend him again. What he has done tonight is played into tlias hands

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just as I thought I was siding with team Talia (which I never ever thought I'd think those words but I was raging Aaron went MIA), she then shows she's not actually 'just looking after her kids' like she said. She has 100% gone round to his with someone else completely kicking off to silence him & left her kids home with her mam probably at 9pm at night. Jesus Christ words fail me poor Siennah old enough to be able to sense all of this and has school tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s deffo driving the car and making it look like she’s in the passenger seat lol. She is a fool

Reactions: 11
Wait, hopefully she’s went to his house… he’s known she would, And he’s caught it all on video and he’s going to share it 😂😂😂 PLEASEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could be have been blocked from posting for reports on instagram? Do they do that like Twitter? Block you doing stuff for a bit while they investigate?
Yeah, they did it with the account spilling tea on skanky mccann

Reactions: 3
Oh Talia get home and look after your bleeping kids you absolute chav wouldn’t be laughing if Aaron had shared

Reactions: 10
Should be getting ready for her appointment in the morn for Oakley. Not giggling like a 15 year old in the car showing she has one up that he didn’t spill it all. She is so vile.
Stopped watching her stories after her first one when home was “mummas home”
Not Oakley is home after making it through major surgery.

both are absolutely vile and vulgar

I think Aaron has a major personality disorder too though

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.