Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’d do a talia only thread but she’d think she’d made it in life🤣🙈
---
@stargirl23 off topic but have a look at georgia S’s recent tiktok🤣🤣absolutely contradicting the last million tiktoks she had made for weeks🤣
Yes! I was going to say to you have you seen all these situation ship and baby daddy stuff she’s been posting. Been cringing at them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

littlestar908

Yeah I’ve never agreed with a single thing she has ever done hence being on the thread because I can’t stand her. I never said she actually new best I was just saying that the way she puts things across is not the best and always makes her self look like even more a twat but that’s what I took from the comment.

Reactions: 1

dd111dPL

Mentioned a few pages ago but I forgot to check this thread yesterday. Anyone have a screenshot of Charlotte Crosby’s comment?

stardust1

VIP Member
Lol i thought the same when i seen that 😅 I don't think her comment she replied to was a dig at Talia she was sticking up for Aaron against all her minions which she'll always do for him. The same with the like, if she does feel different about Talia now and what she says that's still Aaron's child she's liking a post about.

I was thinking about her comment the other day though and what made her decide to read the comments on that particular post and respond to one of them? She'll always stick up for a friend but that was a bit random. Reading it she was implying she knew a lot more of what was going on than the general public watching through social media. How often are her and Aaron in contact? Will this be a storyline on Geordie Shore that we'll all get to see? 👀😅

The recent one she posted tonight
Has she unliked it? It doesnt even come up for me

Chriss71

VIP Member
I mean talia has arranged his surgery took him to every appointment and even had to take her other kids which would be a struggle . At these appointments talia needs to focus not have three kids running around . He cancelled the other week having his kids and was defended because she only wanted a tattoo but who cares he should still have had his kids no matter what talia was doing ….. she has the kids every day so getting a tattoo when he is meant to have his kids isn’t a crime .( I’m not a talia or AAron fan I’m just a mother seeing another mother trying.

Thing is we dont know if arron went to any appointments ??? She definitely wouldn't say if he did and he's not sharing every single detail like she does I'm sure tho he did mention taking him to an ENT appointment a few weeks back,she just made out she had taken him !!

s.m123

I think it’s pretty gross of Aaron to ask someone why they’re praying for the baby. At the end of the day it’s surgery so praying/sending well wishes is just what people do. What he said about Sienna also is vile.

Talia ranting away on her stories while her Stepmum just drives along listening lol.

Also random but I wonder what Talia makes of that becca Edwards that was on ex on the beach with Aaron? We all know she hates Marnie and he was pretty serious with her too.
What did he say about sienna?

raspberrypancake

How can he comment on anyone's looks when his child probably has facial deformities 😠 he seems like an illiterate fuckwit! It's not the first time iv seen him comment back to women like that either.
I feel like I’m going crazy, where did he comment on someone’s looks? It’s probably staring at me in the face but I can’t see it! 😩

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she’s on tick tock for brands and mummy life. 🙄 aren’t the comments brutal on there? 😂 I don’t go on it so I’m clueless

stoplying

Didn’t you read it all? He IS seeing a solicitor,
---
It’s not a quick over night thing, especially when she ignores all correspondence!
They are broken up a good while Talia hasn’t a pot to piss in so I doubt very much she can keep up legal fees as well as the filler in her face. He’s a z list celebrity so he’d get a bit of publicity if he threatened court on her she wouldn’t allow her so called image to be ruined by letting it get that far mediation has to go on first so why wasn’t he looking to do it straight away

stargirl23

VIP Member
Defo depends on the condition etx. My sisters wee one has a tracheostomy and they have a neb but it’s not salbutamol like for asthma. It’s a medication to prevent chest infections that’s really common in kids with tubes such as trachys and NP’s, may well be that. I’ve asked my sister and she laughed about ‘training’ in it 😂 says you whack the medicine in and turn it on
Yeah that’s exactly what my son had 😂 it was a plastic tube you break the top off pour into the neb and put it over their face. Even the dumbest of people can figure that one out 😂 hope your sisters little one is okay ❤

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Aaron has the boys again today. Do we think he refused to give them back to her mother maybe? As he's been with them two days running. Or is that expecting too much of him?

dazzled103

VIP Member
Oh yeah, i can't get it around my head why she'd make a tiktok as soon as Aaron was receiving hate on his one too. It's like she's never on social stalking him and being a complete nut job
---
And she really needs to get over her and him not being together, yes it's shit when you're family breaks apart. But you're a grown woman with children grow up and get on with it, especially if he's a deadbeat.🤣🤣 Not Talia though, bitter baby mamma x
Did she not break up with him? I didn’t follow in those days