Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s deleted the post about paying for Sienna but has left up the one about outing her at 8pm

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She sounds like she’s been crying tbh🙈 nobody get your hopes up he won’t post anything he’s probably been sniffing all night and is fuming
You can't blame him though, I'm not on either side, but if she's stopping his access he's every right to be pissed off. She tried to deflect in that story by saying about Oakley "scans and mri's" tomorrow. Probably just an mri right enough 😅 she's a bleeping drama queen and again using Oakley for sympathy. Too many people are hopefully now going to see her for what she is!!
Thanks everyone for all the DMs 😂 oh piss off hen, she really does put herself right there on top of that pedestal doesnt she 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Me and my ex husband had a really awful toxic relationship but one thing I will never ever do is show that to my children. He still to this day is a nasty horrid man but I just ignore it now. I never say a bad word about him to the kids. They'll learn the truth as they get older. I disagree with Aaron saying all she had to pay for was food, during my marriage and even now I'm a stay at home mum and my contribution is worth an awful lot. I cook, clean and make sure im there for the children just like Talia is for hers. I'm not sticking up for her but that's what you do as a stay at home parent in a relationship and that shouldn't be thrown back in her face if that's what suited their lifestyle at the time. She was always cooking his meals etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s deleted the post about paying for Sienna but has left up the one about outing her at 8pm
Already on the dirty delete. He’s never exposing her 🤣😫
---
Me and my ex husband had a really awful toxic relationship but one thing I will never ever do is show that to my children. He still to this day is a nasty horrid man but I just ignore it now. I never say a bad word about him to the kids. They'll learn the truth as they get older. I disagree with Aaron saying all she had to pay for was food, during my marriage and even now I'm a stay at home mum and my contribution is worth an awful lot. I cook, clean and make sure im there for the children just like Talia is for hers. I'm not sticking up for her but that's what you do as a stay at home parent in a relationship and that shouldn't be thrown back in her face if that's what suited their lifestyle at the time. She was always cooking his meals etc.
Don’t think she’s ever worked even when she never had his kids. She sponges off men. I think ur situation is a lot different husbands kids etc, when she met him they didn’t have kids, they were never married or even engaged. She can’t expect not to contribute financially and expect to live the life of Riley she seems the type that she thinks cause she’s a stay at home mum she’s better than any mum and deserves to have all the best of stuff cars, clothes, houses etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s clearly doing this because she’s making out she has a new boyfriend. That’s what’s riled him, not her digs about maintenance etc. Hes just a bitter bleeping control freak & she clearly knows how to push his buttons. He needs to grow up & act like a man not a silly little boy. Be nice for the kids to have one grown up as a parent. Yes she’s on the wind up but he’s reacted so more fool him.

Reactions: 12
Talia is furiously getting every device in the house ready and setting up fake insta accounts so she can champion herself how great she is.

Side note he’s a prick for bringing Sienna in to it like that and then hs the balls to tell Leo to hit him up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m busy tonight so can I trust that every single screenshot will be posted in here?!?! Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Already on the dirty delete. He’s never exposing her 🤣😫
---

Don’t think she’s ever worked even when she never had his kids. She sponges off men. I think ur situation is a lot different husbands kids etc, when she met him they didn’t have kids, they were never married or even engaged. She can’t expect not to contribute financially and expect to live the life of Riley she seems the type that she thinks cause she’s a stay at home mum she’s better than any mum and deserves to have all the best of stuff cars, clothes, houses etc.
Yeah thats a good point if she has a history of it. I gave up work because I became a "medical mummy" 🤭 and had to care full time for my daughter. I would actually love to be at work but I'm unable to at the moment due to my child's care needs.x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah thats a good point if she has a history of it. I gave up work because I became a "medical mummy" 🤭 and had to care full time for my daughter. I would actually love to be at work but I'm unable to at the moment due to my child's care needs.x
Yeah your different hun 💕 she literally traps men with kids hoping they will pay for her lifestyle, cars, houses, clothes, kids etc. low blow bringing her daughter into it tho but he clearly did pay for that little girl the full time she was there so talia should really be giving credit where credits due for that

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion: Aarons about to spill the tea, will it leave talia wishing she could flea or will it be that Aaron is actually the absentee

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a little sicko talia is.. clearly using Oakley to deflect.

how can no one see how manipulative she is? ‘Slander’ she’s been slandering aaron for weeks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The priorities of these two when that poor little boy just needs a peaceful recovery with cuddles, love, tlc and they should be putting their tit aside and coming together for him, not sniping at each other on insta, not posting what crap they’ve been out buying, not sunbeds, not meals out, not cars, not mirror selfies, not new tattoos or fights and bloody Andrew Tate quotes and the multitudes of other crap, that poor boy has already been through so much in his little life and they disrespect him so much with their childishness and pettiness and just utter lack of priorities. Grow up and be the parents that boy (and all of the kids) deserves.

Reactions: 9
I think she's stopped him seeing kids this weekend saying they are ill,but then next clip she's out at the shops spending on herself as usual !! I bet she's said the same to him about seeing Oakley as well, saying he cant risk getting another infection,bla bla bla, she was definitely out having a swanky meal last night but with who????🤔 and who had the kids??? Her poor mother who isn't very well herself instead of letting them go to their dad!!
I dont think he will go live tho be honest but definitely letting some things slip now isn't he😆😆

Reactions: 6
We love the tea but could u guys imagine being 30 (insta famous) and slandering your kids other parent on social media for the world to see I sometimes wonder what goes thru these “influencers” heads lol. I’ve got 800 followers and would never air my child’s personal business on social media especially when they have no say in what it is am writing and telling the internet about them 😱 why do these people have no shame 🤣🤣 no wonder most of them are full of mental health issues so many people judging their lives my anxiety just could not 🔥🔥 anyone who thinks any of them are good parents are crazy 🤣 there is a lot more to being a good parent than just being present and tending to basic needs. These kids will be mortified when their older 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Talia’s lies are never ending and Aaron’s truths are slowly pending 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s happening thread wise? Are they staying together or getting separate threads?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.