Sylvijaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of her? I think she seems nice ish - Boobs are way too big though and unsure what she does, is her sylvalabel another ali express thing?

Used to follow her but had to stop, the boobs became too much, every item of clothing has them spilling out. Not sure if she designs any of the clothing 🤔

Reactions: 4
Whatever she does seems to make her enough money for lots of foreign holidays, Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza to name but a few.

Reactions: 3
I know yeah! Really expensive ones with Georgia and Poppy Bayliss - Georgia is a model though so I can kind of understand where her money comes from but Sylvijaa I have no idea. No job but lots of holidays, clothes, new boobs and teeth! I know she still lives at home with her mom but still. I think she is really pretty but looked so much better before the teeth and boobs as they are both soooo in your face!

Reactions: 1
She is a very pretty looking girl but has gone a bit OTT on the hair, boobs and teeth. Looks a bit like a caricature sometimes!! You’re right it’s very much in your face!!

She is pretty but her accent is annoying, she was a lot more attractive with small boobs and I find her childish? Like some of her stories when she’s drunk and that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s very rude and obnoxious in person!!! Also a photographer I know who is a friend of hers told me she massively regrets her boob job. Not surprised they look uncomfortable

She’s very rude and obnoxious in person!!! Also a photographer I know who is a friend of hers told me she massively regrets her boob job. Not surprised they look uncomfortable
does she? Couldve fooled me as she always has them out!

Reactions: 5
They don’t exactly look easy to hide lol even in the simplest or dresses they would still be out

Don’t know her personally but a friend at uni did, she’s apparently massively into coke.
And totally agree about her boobs. She’s so naturally pretty there was no need to alter her boobs at all.
Also, it seems as if she has fell out with Georgia and poppy since they aren’t following each other anymore. Wonder what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t know her personally but a friend at uni did, she’s apparently massively into coke.
And totally agree about her boobs. She’s so naturally pretty there was no need to alter her boobs at all.
Also, it seems as if she has fell out with Georgia and poppy since they aren’t following each other anymore. Wonder what happened.
Oh wow really?! Maybe that’s how she stays so skinny lol. I didn’t even click on about poppy and georgia!!! Anyone knows what happened? I want the tea ☕ lol x

She is a very pretty girl but wow agree with the boobs. It’s absolutely ruined her. I don’t understand why a surgeon would put that size in someone of her shape. She had a great figure before

Completely ruined herself with those awful boobs and teeth.

i can imagine she fell out with Georgia or Poppy over something boy related. She’s very needy and always has to have several men around. Not known of her to have a relationship.

Would love to know whats happened there 👀 I've followed all of them for a while and had a feeling something was up with their friendship as Sylvia seemed to have distanced herself from the group a little bit and didn't go on the Ibiza trip either

i don’t know much about Sylvia but I know poppy and that group are bad news. They have such bad reputations for sleeping with footballers for cash/bags/flights etc and they are all constantly sleeping with ‘each other’s’ men! They’re always falling out with each other so maybe Sylvia got tired? But then maybe she’s just as bad who knows!

• Wow
Doesn't surprise me, they used to practically live in Club Liv, obviously on the prowl for footballers and z listers!

i don’t know much about Sylvia but I know poppy and that group are bad news. They have such bad reputations for sleeping with footballers for cash/bags/flights etc and they are all constantly sleeping with ‘each other’s’ men! They’re always falling out with each other so maybe Sylvia got tired? But then maybe she’s just as bad who knows!
Here for the tea on this group!!! Spill ☕