Sylvijaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all following each other now and back to liking each others pics 😂 Guess we'll never know what went down!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know what happened between her and the girls?
Whats happened to her secret boyfriend?
how can she afford a brand new mercedes with no job!

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened between her and the girls?
Whats happened to her secret boyfriend?
how can she afford a brand new mercedes with no job!
No we never found out what happened between her and the girls! They all seem to be 'besties' again now. I saw Georgia did a Q&A on insta stories recently and someone asked if her and Sylvia were still friends, she said they were and didn't address the falling out they must of had 👀

She has that sylv label (?) thing which always seemed a bit questionable to me. But yeah definitely must have it on finance!

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like the tracksuits from her “label” and would like one but I know they are probably from some other website like Ali express etc does anyone know?

I actually quite like the tracksuits from her “label” and would like one but I know they are probably from some other website like Ali express etc does anyone know?
Took me two seconds to find
£2.37 78% Off | Women Sports 2 Pieces Set Sweatshirts Pullover Hoodies Pants Suit 2020 Home Sweatpants Trousers Outfits Solid Casual Tracksuit

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thread is a bit dead, which says a lot about her but kind of in a good way? She seems nice enough and doesn't get into any drama. All she does is eat takeaways, go to starbucks, go clubbing and then plug her Ali Express gear. Probably makes a fortune from that and Insta promos which allows her to live her dream lifestyle! No problem with that though, if she's happy!

I do think she got a bad boob job. She says a lot how she doesn't regret it and couldn't be happier, but it's clear to see they look botched. Nipples are way too low! She also seems to stick her chest out even more since getting them. Shame she gave into the pressure of the typical British influencer Love Island look - big tits, big lips, blinding teeth and cheap fast fashion. Being Russia/Lithuanian, she's naturally tall, slim and pretty. Didn't need to have all this work done.

Reactions: 5
It's as if she searches 'mixed-race reality tv influencer boohooMAN' on Google images and chooses which one to DM this month

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone think they’re all in Mexico with sugar daddies !! 😂😂 quite a few older men have appeared with them In of some of the girls stories on Instagram! (Not Sylvia but her girl friend group)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone think they’re all in Mexico with sugar daddies !! 😂😂 quite a few older men have appeared with them In of some of the girls stories on Instagram! (Not Sylvia but her girl friend group)
They're mates with those McSorley twins who have a reputation for that sort of thing, so it wouldn't surprise me.

the trip was paid for by someone naomi was seeing. emma and georgia seem to have men atm

Reactions: 1