Sylvijaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting she had Russian / Lithuanian in her bio yesterday and it’s since been taken out. She’s posting ads like normal

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Very interesting she had Russian / Lithuanian in her bio yesterday and it’s since been taken out. She’s posting ads like normal
She still has that in her bio (as of now, just checked). She's posted a few stories in support of Ukraine .

She still has that in her bio (as of now, just checked). She's posted a few stories in support of Ukraine .
Ahhh she must’ve changed it back again! I did notice a few comments on her photos so they could be why

Shes absolutley stunning but it is a bit of a shame shes gone down the fake tits teeth lips etc route .Shes making herself look 10 a penny when i bet prior to the work she was naturally gorgeous and stood out from other girls

Reactions: 3
She made an Onlyfans. Since she got her boobs done, she's been desperate to show them off! So good for her :)

Don’t know if anyone is following still but I’m so sad for her after her dog died ☹ I know there’s lots of ethical issues with frenchies but it’s so sad he was a young dog! My parents have a frenchie the same age (they never knew/thought much into the ethics of it all before they got her) makes me worry about our pup. She loved that dog

I’ve never seen someone face tune the fxck out of their face so much! She looks like one of those s3x dolls that you hear on the news about people buying! 😳

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen someone face tune the fxck out of their face so much! She looks like one of those s3x dolls that you hear on the news about people buying! 😳
I know yeah and it’s mad because she doesn’t need to, she is so so stunning

I know yeah and it’s mad because she doesn’t need to, she is so so stunning
Yes she is isn’t she. She had such a lovely figure before that horrendous boob job and such a pretty face without having to facetune herself into a blow up sex doll

• Heart
Saw her once in Club Liv too. She looks NOTHING like the Instagram. Pretty don’t get me wrong, but honestly the insta paints her out to be 12/10 facially. She’s not. Facetuned to duck

Reactions: 3
Saw her once in Club Liv too. She looks NOTHING like the Instagram. Pretty don’t get me wrong, but honestly the insta paints her out to be 12/10 facially. She’s not. Facetuned to duck
I know she uses face app but i can’t help thinking she’s still probably so stunning in real life. I mean she looks so stunning in that pap pic! When you say nothing like the instagram, how bad are we talking?

I know she uses face app but i can’t help thinking she’s still probably so stunning in real life. I mean she looks so stunning in that pap pic! When you say nothing like the instagram, how bad are we talking?
Don’t get me wrong I still think I’d have noticed her not knowing who she was, but her face wasn’t as flawless as her pics. She’s blurred every inch of herself a stupid amount