Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a new member to tattle and one of the reasons I made an account was because of these two. I used to watch them 3 years ago and I really enjoyed their content, especially the holiday ones. Last year, I had to unsubscribe as I no longer found their content interesting and felt they had lost the love for it.

I am not keen on their (or should I say Syd's) friend Molly. When she appears with them I honestly feel like its the Sydney and Molly show, leaving poor Elle in the background. I do not watch the videos for Molly as I kinda don't like her much. Sometimes I get mean vides from her and Sid, like those really mean school girl vibes.

It is upsetting if they have fallen out as they have been friends for so long. I thought Molly was suppose to be both of their friends but it seems she has taken Sydney side and it just doesn't right with me. Surely she would be there for them both and it isn't coming across that way. Do I dare saying she's trying to worm her way into the influencer life and slowing trying to replace Elle.

If they decide to separate I really hope they make new channels and leave the duo one alone. I don't really want to see Syd claim it.

Sydney needs to grow and stop with them indirect tweets and post. All the post on her instagram with other influencers I find really cruel, she knows people will comment and that Elle will see.

Reactions: 22
Has ell ever followed sydforreal? I'm going through the pictures and can't find 1 picture that elle has liked

Reactions: 2
I love how all the posts on here saying Ell is at fault, or that her boyfriend is the issue/is controlling are from new members! It’s Syd behind the accounts😂😂it’s so obvious man I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 26
Syd isn’t use to the fact Ell imo is the prettier one and imo easier to watch n would be more enjoyable on her own she has a bf an incredible body she worked so hard for she has makeup on the side she’s got NATURALLY good hair and a good hairline. Syds fuming she isn’t the main girl as usually. Megamind is fuming

Reactions: 11
Crazy how many comments on here are against Syd. If I was her I’d of fallen out with Ell too.. she’s seems SO lazy.. her parts of their vlogs are basically non existent and extremely uninteresting.. has to be difficult when you are best friends with someone you work with on the level they do!

Reactions: 4
Crazy how many comments on here are against Syd. If I was her I’d of fallen out with Ell too.. she’s seems SO lazy.. her parts of their vlogs are basically non existent and extremely uninteresting.. has to be difficult when you are best friends with someone you work with on the level they do!
I think Ell does a lot behind the scenes. She’s always editing n she seems like the one to reply to emails. Syd seems like the type to slap her name n face on a brand while Ell is the actual creator. I thinks after a while being w Syd would be exhausting I’d be lazy to like Ell just seems disinterested sometimes ngl. But she has more going on than Syd. She could do weight lose videos Or about gym or healthy eating n makeup n clothes and she’s got nice hair I’m sure people would watch styling videos. Syd just has a loud mouth tbh imo

Reactions: 24
Doesn’t Ell do all the editing though? Hardly lazy

Reactions: 20
Whether the account is syd or not, we are getting some form of info that backs up the fact they’ve fallen out. I’m just here for the drama tbh.

Irrelevant, but i was once in syds position, I always had a bf and when my bestie got into a relationship, I thought she was ditching me, it is inevitable to think because that’s the way minds work. Her bf was also controlling as that account says ells is and it’s bleeping destroying to see your friend all loved up with the ‘wrong person’. Unfortunately my friend fell out with me because she didn’t see what I saw until the eventually broke up. It’s never been the same since and no matter how long you’ve been friends for, once bridges have been burnt they’re hard to rebuild.

on the outside looking in, at face value syd does look like the bad guy because she’s always so vocal but I’ve always thought ell seemed sly, quiet ones usually are. We will never get the truth to the situation as theres Always 3 sides. Yours, theirs and the truth.

Regardless, I think molly taking sides just shows what a crappy person she is and tbh I’ve never liked her. A friendship of 3 always ends in tears somehow and both syd and ell will grow to dislike her for this as that’s how it usually goes. There’s clearly bad doings on both sides so I’m not even going to trust either side if anything does ever come out.Everyone always wants to be seen as a victim regardless of whether it was them in the wrong or not.

edit: ell does seem to do a lot more behind the scenes so in no way do I see her as lazy. However it is a duo channel and it appears it’s only syd that’s carrying this on the front end of things. Everything seems a bit half arsed on ells side ngl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
elle does seem very boring and lazy, not cut out for influencer life but syd is just a straight up witch.

Reactions: 3
This falling out “drama” is the only reason we’re on page 51.. took us months 😩🤣

Wish Syd would stop being shady and making indirectly/sly comments when Ell never has?

Reactions: 21
Their friendship has always seemed really different to other youtube duos though ... Like Grace and Grace and Sophia and Cinzia. These two are so awkward together sometimes which is something you’d never really expect from lifelong friends
Sophia and Cinzia deffo went through a rough patch during first lockdown .. if you watch them it’s painfully obvious they weren’t as close and ‘forcing’ it, but now they’re back to being inseparable.. cause they both broke up with their bfs😂 can see this being the only way Syd and Ell would get back to how things were too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.