Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sansan

What I find very typical is that Elle posts a cute Skinnydip launch pic of them together and Syd only posts a pic of just herself... :sick:

C094B62C-FD9F-4ABC-958D-81AA1350EE88.jpeg
12414C23-16FB-4C12-A68B-3D787F28F293.jpeg

Reactions: 28

Tigertheboxerdog

This girl is dumb. Posting more proof of them all blatantly breaking lockdown rules. 29th of June we were still in full lockdown pubs and restaurants weren’t even open and people definitely weren’t allowed in other peoples’ houses!!!!
I really hope they experience the consequences of their selfish actions sooner rather than later 😡
imagine how many deaths these girls are potentially responsible for?

Attachments

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Imagine having a job that literally involves you hitting record on a camera and speaking from the comfort of your own home once / twice a week and saying you’re taking a break from it because you’re tired 😂 grow up girls ffs

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
She tagged Costa and gave the shop location?! I fucking hate stupid little jobsworths like her she's a Karen in the making. Syd you do absolutely nothing with your life you're a failure. Don't be rude to people who work customer service bc you're thick enough to not know what drink is served from which shop.

cs19

Do we think syd is ever gonna address her hairline/forehead surgery? It’s only fair to let her young impressionable fans know about it considering their views paid for it 😂

Reactions: 27

Kyliexoxoxo123

I will never get over how entitled molly is in this video during the drive through , starting at 4:34, she gave the girl such a hard time then said started arguing about the Mcflurry and had the audacity to say be a bit nicer next time

• Angry
  • Wow

liviette

I dmed Molly asking why they were hanging out during a pandemic, she replied with ’what makes you think it’s okay to dm me in such an aggressive manner’ we love a group of friends who deflect, lie and can’t own up to their actions 🥰

Edit: She blocked me 😂

• Haha
The whole molly thing gets me they are really trying to make her happen when it's never gonna happen they're lucky they still happen let alone their stuck up bestie
I really do not like Molly, it always seems like Ell is left out when she's there/ syd shows off in front of her. It was the video during their last vlogmas that did it for me though when Molly was rude to the McDonald's drive through worker. You can just tell she thinks she's better than other people, like syd. Where as ell doesn't seem like that.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
This isn’t just specific to Syd & Ell but their stories today made me think it again I HATE when influencers say

‘you’re not ready for this collection’

Fuck off mate. Not ready for what exactly??? Cheap af clothing, shit quality made in a sweatshop somewhere that is the same as every other influencers range. Not to mention everyone already guessed what it was and it’ll be £5 next week. Jog on!

• Haha

cs19

Does anyone else find it really bitchy how up saffron barkers arse Syd is ever since her and ell fell out with Lucy flight, knowing saffron and Lucy don’t get on... before when they were friends with Lucy they never interacted with saffron now syd loves her 🙄 she’s soooo bitchy!
also agree with what everyone says about ell being naturally stunning, syd just looks tacky with a shit forehead lol

Reactions: 26

lauren1234l

I’ve bumped into Syd, Ell and Molly a few times around my area. The couple times I’ve seen Syd and Ell I’ve overheard them bitching about people, I was shocked especially when I was sitting right next to them! I bumped into Molly a few weeks ago when I was out, I didn’t know it was her and I asked her to take a picture of me and my friends, she looked me up and down, said no and walked off. Syd and Molly just scream stuck up and self entitled, they think they’re better than everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I’ve bumped into Syd, Ell and Molly a few times around my area. The couple times I’ve seen Syd and Ell I’ve overheard them bitching about people, I was shocked especially when I was sitting right next to them! I bumped into Molly a few weeks ago when I was out, I didn’t know it was her and I asked her to take a picture of me and my friends, she looked me up and down, said no and walked off. Syd and Molly just scream stuck up and self entitled, they think they’re better than everyone else.
i have always had bad vibes from molly!!! ALWAYS. She doesnt come across very warm so ive never been taken with her when she was in videos

Reactions: 25
FF6DB4D5-DF18-48C2-9808-453420A41A27.png

omg they copy sophia and cinzia so much!!!! syd and ells thumbnails have become identical to s&c and i’m sorry but s&c’s are wayyyyy better!

• Sick
Reactions: 25