Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm fairly new to Syd and Ell, but I've always wondered what happened to Syd's parents as she's always lived with her nan? (Sorry if this has already been discussed in the past, also not that I think it's weird that she lives with her nan but I'm just being nosey into whether there was a specific reason) x
Her mum died of a drug overdose, not sure about her dad

cs19

They’re starting to do “Vlog Weeks” now which are the exact title of some of S&Cs most popular videos (they have done this for such a long time lmao). Idk how they can say they have no clue who they are yet copy so many of their ideas 😂
Theyre always copying them it’s embarrassing 😂 would love to know what Sophia and cinzia thought about them!

Can someone upload a before and after of her hairline I don’t have insta
I think there’s pictures in this thread somewhere!!

caz95

I'm fairly new to Syd and Ell, but I've always wondered what happened to Syd's parents as she's always lived with her nan? (Sorry if this has already been discussed in the past, also not that I think it's weird that she lives with her nan but I'm just being nosey into whether there was a specific reason) x

sephylily

VIP Member
Omg new here. Another thread I NEEDED. I HATE these girls (Syd more) - my hate goes waaay back to a video where they said syds mum died of a drug overdose but wasn’t a ‘druggie’ and her families not like that, she just got into the wrong crowd. Felt like she was saying because they have money it makes her better and she fell into the wrong crowd. Regardless, she was still a drug addict and addiction doesn’t discriminate.

In more recent events, if I have to hear one more video about why they haven’t moved yet. Literally NOBODY cares. People are losing their homes and you’ve still got one and you’re crying on YT. Talk about first world problems. 😴😴
which video was this in?