Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtuberlove

Can someone let Syd and Molly know that a member of staff telling you something is unavailable isn’t rude 😂 poor princess hope she’s okay must’ve been awful x

Reactions: 32

Livsx

So Syd says she thinks she had covid in Dubai back in Jan, fair enough but then she proceeded to say she didn’t think she was going to make it and she was soooo ill. If she’s so convinced she had covid and she knows how horrible it felt to think she’s not gunna make it, then why the heck does she now think it’s okay to break every single rule put in place and put so many others lives at risk. Also if it was really that bad I know if I was her, I would not be doing half the things she’s done in this pandemic because I wouldn’t want to get it again.

And the Oscar goes to... 🤡
i can’t believe she’s posted this it’s so insensitive. not only is she frolicking about with everyone she knows she is also trying to justify it. I wish someone with a platform would call her out so her “fans” would actually stop turning a build eye to how ignorant she is.

cs19

Since she loves to share the dates on her camera roll could she share the dates and pics of when exactly she got her square hairline lol

• Haha

Kiwigal

Does anyone watch / remember when Sophia and cinzia were both in relationships and they always had that weird tension between them in vids for a while? This is deffo happening with Syd and Ell! I think Syd being the brat she is is so use to always being El’s first choice and now she’s not!

1511mw

Why does Syd think it’s appropriate to complain about not being in Dubai in a middle of a pandemic? You’re lucky to be alive hun x
Is she forgetting that she's been to Paris, Dubai, Spain and Guernsey all at the beginning of the year? And then went to Portugal and Santorini during a pandemic?!And has also said she's got the Maldives booked. People can barely afford one of those holidays yet spoilt syd needs another holiday when people are dying. Ell seriously needs to ditch the bitch lol she'd be more successful

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I really do not like Syd, she is the most dislikable person with such an attention seeking personality, and an I care only about my self attitude. She thinks she is so entitled, when really she is a nobody who tries making out she’s best friends with every influencer online. She puts in 0 effort for their videos and only wants the money. It’s clear to see she grew tired of making content when she got a few followers, she is a disgrace. Her whole attitude since coronavirus and lockdown has been disgusting, she’s broken rules and not cared about anyone around her. She’s a nasty girl who tries to hide it but it still shows. I still think the way she treated Lucy Flight is not okay, who stops being friends with someone because they got back with an ex whether he cheated or not? You should be there for your friends no matter what but she is just a bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Kiwigal

Syd is a darling and Ell is a backstabber no two ways about it!! On insta and youtube they may look perfect but i promise you behind the scenes they aren't. You lot always go on about how Syd is horrible and Ell is an angel, but she's just not you've got it all so wrong.
Come on Molly, we’re all waiting xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m all for someone moving on, especially because Dan did cheat on her - but watching the latest Santorini vlog with her new bf, you can just tell it’s not “there” as much as it was with Dan. I get the feeling she’s forcing it to be greater than it really is. Through the whole vlog they were both constantly on their phones, when you’re in love and in a new relationship (less than a year in) you have no time to even take 2 photos whilst on holiday haha. Even when she was asked in her assumptions video “nan doesn’t like your new boyfriend” and she responds “I think nan likes him more than I do”, you can tell he just ticks boxes for her but it’s not proper love - PT (convenient work schedule), half cast (for her weird fetish), her fam likes him, ok eye candy for her insta (and I emphasise ok a lot here). Also, in her travel vlogs with Dan she’s always asking him questions and having convo, in this blog she’s constantly telling this guy what to do and explaining things, it’s like she’s taken her 15 year old son away on holiday, he’s just too young and it shows. I can’t explain what I mean by it not being “there” but I just know it. She’s just obsessed with getting married young and starting a family ASAP to increase her following.

Reactions: 30

cs19

Of course syd is getting her lips dissolved after molly-mae has had hers dissolved.. wonder if she will get her new forehead dissolved lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Amelia223

Chatty Member
It looks that way!
I actually can’t believe how blatant and in peoples face they are about breaking rules in this video and just in general yet are just deleting the comments when people are calling them out 😡
Talking about molly, am I the only one who thinks she looks old and young at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fhakajvedg

View attachment 379807
it always confuses me when people say these things. It must be exaggerated? I can’t imagine any teacher talking to a student like that. Unless syd was just that much of an uncontrollable brat that caused the teacher to lose her patience that badly😂
Whenever syd posts photos of her as a child I do just think brat though 😬 oops
I went to the same school and had the same geography teacher who was lovely and genuinely never said anything horrible to anyone. Hope she doesn’t get hate as a result of them posting comments about her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tigertheboxerdog

what’s the chance that this didn’t happen? or the guy just said that he wasn’t sure they did them? my GOD does she come across so unnecessarily rude
Syd cries when she can’t get her iced white mocha just like molly cries when she can’t get her crunchie McFlurry 🤣 spoilt brats

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Can’t say I’m surprised as we’ve all seen Molly’s nasty attitude in their videos (alongside Syd)

• Wow
  • Sad

hmchmcl

What blows my mind is that Syd can PUBLICLY post the name of her teacher ‘exposing’ her to her thousands of followers or that she can complain about a costa employee (for not making a drink which literally isn’t on their menu lmao) whilst also naming the store on her stories for everyone to see. But no one seems to have a problem with this and often sides with her.

Yet when people PRIVATELY message her calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re nasty trolls and vile bullies who shouldn’t be allowed on the platform and she also blasts them on her stories? If they’re bullies then what does that make her?

make it make sense
Syd is the biggest Karen ever. She has Tory written all over her.

• Haha
Congrats to Syd on her award for the worlds biggest support bubble. Well done hun.

I hope they both get slapped with a big fat 10k fine.