Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend commented on one of her photos last week saying how she should keep these times to herself as cherish them instead of posting every time on Instagram.
She got hounded by messages from Feebs' followers saying how normal breastfeeding is and my friend is the reason there's such a big taboo about it. It's normal.

My friend has no problem what so ever with breastfeeding in public, any of that, that wasn't the point.
I am the same and I completely agree with her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My friend commented on one of her photos last week saying how she should keep these times to herself as cherish them instead of posting every time on Instagram.
She got hounded by messages from Feebs' followers saying how normal breastfeeding is and my friend is the reason there's such a big taboo about it. It's normal.

My friend has no problem what so ever with breastfeeding in public, any of that, that wasn't the point.
Couldn’t agree more. Children grow so fast, wouldn’t you want to cherish at least the first few weeks and keep him to yourself? I will be anyway when I have my first.
Might make an instagram and whap my tit out for everyone as well 😂

Reactions: 3

Mick Smugnall and her minions, how bleeping pathetic. She needs to get off Instagram, Simply Red need their lead singer back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Iv said this so many times. Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean you need to take a million pics for the gram for thousands of people to see. That isn’t normal! These so many things in life that are all ‘normal’ but also private that you wouldn’t dream of posting to thousands. These Instagram ‘sheep’ are so vicious. So much for the #bekind they always spout on about. Only if you aren’t licking someone’s arse then they won’t be kind to you. Totally double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what? She’s actually putting me off breastfeeding more and more. I don’t have children yet but always wanted to BF, but now she’s making such a show of it and how ‘easy it is’ to whip your nip out when actually that petrifies me. People who aren’t as confident will look at her in absolute fear that we should all be as confident in doing it in public when most people aren’t. Not because of the feeding of their baby, but because of some many judgey people / just general confidence

Reactions: 8
Steriliser that others recommended to her and she's affiliate linked it 🙄 Making money off of other peoples suggestions now

• Wow

I hope she told them to get fooked!

Reactions: 2
You know what? She’s actually putting me off breastfeeding more and more. I don’t have children yet but always wanted to BF, but now she’s making such a show of it and how ‘easy it is’ to whip your nip out when actually that petrifies me. People who aren’t as confident will look at her in absolute fear that we should all be as confident in doing it in public when most people aren’t. Not because of the feeding of their baby, but because of some many judgey people / just general confidence
Ahhh don’t let her put you off! I fed my eldest for 17months and currently feeding my second who’s 4months. I’ve never had any comments, and if I had they would have got a piece of my mind! It’s scary at first but you do just get used to doing it discreetly! I thought I might have gotten a judgey look a few weeks ago, but was out with a friend and our eldest kids were being very loud so could have been aimed at them 😂 People can think what they like, if you choose to breastfeed then you are within your right to do it wherever and they can go duck themselves if they don’t like it!

Reactions: 5
Has she said why she needs a steriliser so much if she’s the queen of boobin?! Fed is best every time, boob or bottle so I’m not starting that debate hell no, but just think it could be a bit confusing for her followers who are new mums themselves, for her to be so pro breastfeeding, but now showing bottles in a steriliser?! I remember always being so worried about nipple confusion in the early days etc but expressing for the other half to do a night time feed saved my sanity completely! Just wondered if I’d missed her saying why she needed a steriliser so much?! Surely she knew about them and how they worked from first time around?!

Reactions: 6
Has she said why she needs a steriliser so much if she’s the queen of boobin?! Fed is best every time, boob or bottle so I’m not starting that debate hell no, but just think it could be a bit confusing for her followers who are new mums themselves, for her to be so pro breastfeeding, but now showing bottles in a steriliser?! I remember always being so worried about nipple confusion in the early days etc but expressing for the other half to do a night time feed saved my sanity completely! Just wondered if I’d missed her saying why she needed a steriliser so much?! Surely she knew about them and how they worked from first time around?!
I think she's as flexible with the truth as she is with Slimming World.

Reactions: 6
It’s mostly the medela bottles that I could see in the steriliser, so probs doing lots of pumping. If little Herbie dropped a lot of weight, she will have been advised a pretty intensive feeding schedule (which would have included pumping to increase milk supply) - this happened to a friend of mine.

Reactions: 5
Who the frick has time to post so many bloody links and affiliates and ad’s 12 days in with a newborn and a toddler....go spend time with your kids

Also, I’m sorry but why would you post a link to a steriliser you haven’t even tried yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s mostly the medela bottles that I could see in the steriliser, so probs doing lots of pumping. If little Herbie dropped a lot of weight, she will have been advised a pretty intensive feeding schedule (which would have included pumping to increase milk supply) - this happened to a friend of mine.
You don’t need to sterilise breastmilk bottles or pumps...breast milk is sterile it’s only powder you need to sterilise for.

Surely the queen of breastfeeding should know this 🤔

• Haha
Does she really have to video an intimate moment? Her son having his milk? Yes it's natural but come on...... Next she will be posting a video of how he was conceived.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a way to block anyone who advertises/ uses hello fresh or gusto etc
My partner suggested us trying Gusto the other day saying his mate had a code 😂 a firm no thanks 🤦🏽‍♀️
Feebs and Fopperholic never mention the syns either, so what are they promoting?

Reactions: 3
Who the frick has time to post so many bloody links and affiliates and ad’s 12 days in with a newborn and a toddler....go spend time with your kids

Also, I’m sorry but why would you post a link to a steriliser you haven’t even tried yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

You don’t need to sterilise breastmilk bottles or pumps...breast milk is sterile it’s only powder you need to sterilise for.

Surely the queen of breastfeeding should know this 🤔
I always thought you had to sterilise everything that baby will put in their mouth?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.