Sweet Magnolias

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season 2 just dropped on Netflix. I shouldn't like this but I can't help it, it's such a nice easy watch and the cast and characters are all likeable.

The only issue for me is Chris Klein with his ott accent and squint eye acting

Reactions: 3
I just started this. So weird you started a thread. Should I continue? Only on ep1

Reactions: 2
I just started this. So weird you started a thread. Should I continue? Only on ep1
I really like it.it's very sweet and innocent, not really gritty drama. But it's always sunny, characters are nice and if nothing else...fit men 😅

I think if you like the first episode then you'll enjoy it, it stays pretty consistent in tone

Reactions: 8
I love this, so easy to watch.

I love Helen's clothes and Dana Sue's make up

Reactions: 4
Love this, such a nice easy watch. I cannot remember what all the drama is with these teenagers though, I think I need to rewatch season 1.

Reactions: 5
I really like it! As others have said, it's a nice easy watch. It reminds me a bit of Gilmore Girls .... simple story line, small town life and the trials and tribulations of all the different townsfolk.

The acting can be a bit cringy at times though.

Reactions: 4
Love this and I am so glad it’s been brought back for a season 2, it’s been that long that I’m going to binge watch it from season 1 and then I’ll be ready for season 2 😁

I need to rewatch the last episode from season 1, can't remember why the kids are kicking off

I've finished watching s2 today and I really enjoyed it. It's such a feel good but heart wrenching (at times) show. 🙂

Reactions: 1
I really didn't like season 2 ☹
It felt like I was watching a build up then nothing. I hope there is a season 3 because I've lots I want answers too!

I did feel season 2 started to lose it towards the end. Stories seemed not fully fleshed out. Wonder if covid stop and starts were part of the problem

I'm cheering for
Helen and Eric

The romances
for Dana Sue and Maddie
give me the creeps

I love cosy shows like this. I couldn't stick with The Gilmore Girls but really enjoyed The Good Witch.

I love it, just finished season 2 and can’t believe there’s no confirmation of it being renewed by Netflix. 1+ year between season one and two was long enough, Kyle was noticeable older in a scene that was a few hours after the previous season finale

Reactions: 3