Sweaty Betty

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone decide for me!

Powers or Zeros?

I've got 2 pairs at the moment, the Flatter Me and a pair of glittery ones that I got at Xmas time. I do a lot of weight lifting and HIIT workouts and a wee bit of walking, which are best? I like quite a bit of compression. Also, what's the sizing like on them? Currently have a medium in both and reckon I could probably size down? I'm a small 12 ATM with bigger thighs & bum.

Thank you all.

I have the Power but all I do is run in them. I have the All Days and have ran in these but my shins are so painful afterwards so I think the compression in the Power is better. I'm a 12 too and ordered a Medium and will size down to a Small if I buy any more. They have a huge amount of stretch.

I can’t help you with power vs zero gravity as I haven’t tried the zero gravity leggings. In terms of sizing I’m usually a Small in most leggings but find in Sweaty Betty the XS fit me better. I’m a size 8/10 and 5ft 7.

I love their Stamina Bras. They don’t have the cups built in which some people don’t like but I find them so supportive (even for HIIT/ running) and comfortable.

What do you think of the all day leggings? Tempted to order seeing they are doing two pairs for £110

What do you think of the all day leggings? Tempted to order seeing they are doing two pairs for £110
I have two pairs. They're very comfortable and soft with lots of stretch but aren't see through. As I said above, I have gone running in them but found they didn't have enough compression for me. They are squat proof so I wear them for strength training and pilates or as lounge wear. They don't have a side pocket like some of the other ones.

If you need compression I wouldn't recommend them.

Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued by the new high waisted power leggings.
I’ve noticed the full length power ones aren’t as long as my ones I bought a couple of years ago. Kind of puts me off buying any more. I’m 5’9 and like them reaching my ankles, bought some before Xmas in my usual size and they were really tight and the length cut me off at an awful length 😂 forgot to return them, so looks like I’m stuck with them 🙄 if anyone can recommend any brands that do longer leg, please let me know!

I’m intrigued by the new high waisted power leggings.
I’ve noticed the full length power ones aren’t as long as my ones I bought a couple of years ago. Kind of puts me off buying any more. I’m 5’9 and like them reaching my ankles, bought some before Xmas in my usual size and they were really tight and the length cut me off at an awful length 😂 forgot to return them, so looks like I’m stuck with them 🙄 if anyone can recommend any brands that do longer leg, please let me know!
Lululemon does 28inch inseam

I ended up buying the power leggings in black and I love them so much I bought a second pair in blue. They’re fab. So worth the money!

I got a small and they fit perfect. They’re compressing but also so comfortable.

Reactions: 2
Still can’t decide whether to order them or not 🤣 anyone tried the lulu lemons? How do they compare?

SB are far better than lulus, way more flattering plus lulus can bobble very quickly.

Powers are amazing I have tonnes, I’ve had some for years and they’re still like new! I have high waisted on their way so will keep you all updated

You can get 20% off your first pair of powers I think so they come out at £60, nearly half the price of lulu and will last way longer

They’re just for yoga/Pilates/other low impact stuff - ‘all day’ I.e. lounging around leggings. They definitely aren’t running leggings. Try powers or if you like super thin and tight leggings zeros are amazing

Please someone decide for me!

Powers or Zeros?

I've got 2 pairs at the moment, the Flatter Me and a pair of glittery ones that I got at Xmas time. I do a lot of weight lifting and HIIT workouts and a wee bit of walking, which are best? I like quite a bit of compression. Also, what's the sizing like on them? Currently have a medium in both and reckon I could probably size down? I'm a small 12 ATM with bigger thighs & bum.

Thank you all.
For the workouts you’ve named here I wouldn’t wear the flatter me or the zero gravity glittery ones! Flatter me would work for walking and possibly weight lifting if you don’t get too sweaty, the glitter ones are pretty much just for running. Definitely get power leggings in a size small, you won’t regret it

• Heart
SB are far better than lulus, way more flattering plus lulus can bobble very quickly.

Powers are amazing I have tonnes, I’ve had some for years and they’re still like new! I have high waisted on their way so will keep you all updated

You can get 20% off your first pair of powers I think so they come out at £60, nearly half the price of lulu and will last way longer

They’re just for yoga/Pilates/other low impact stuff - ‘all day’ I.e. lounging around leggings. They definitely aren’t running leggings. Try powers or if you like super thin and tight leggings zeros are amazing

For the workouts you’ve named here I wouldn’t wear the flatter me or the zero gravity glittery ones! Flatter me would work for walking and possibly weight lifting if you don’t get too sweaty, the glitter ones are pretty much just for running. Definitely get power leggings in a size small, you won’t regret it
Thank you so much!!!! 💖

I'm not a fan of Lululemon, their leggings are just the same material as cheap leggings you can get in Pennys

I was always put off Sweaty Betty because of the amount of #collabs they do with questionable influencers but the leggings are actually really good.

They have a quiz on their site you can do to find out which style would suit you best and you get 20% off if you complete it. I was also sent a customer satisfaction survey after I bought my leggings and after I completed it I got another 20% off code a few days later. So just to say you can get them discounted without lining any bloggers' pockets too.

Also if Bicester has an outlet of SB and has a good online catalogue to browse. Can usually get good discounts on staple items. They also do regular sales and can also get good deals on there too.

Just ordered these too - the navy ones. I have the grey ones, they're a medium and now a bit big so ordered the small. Hopefully they will fit the same as the powers.

I've lost a fair bit of weight so none of my other gym stuff really fits very well so I can justify it ;) also I found a 20% discount so all the more reason!

Reactions: 2
Just ordered these too - the navy ones. I have the grey ones, they're a medium and now a bit big so ordered the small. Hopefully they will fit the same as the powers.

I've lost a fair bit of weight so none of my other gym stuff really fits very well so I can justify it ;) also I found a 20% discount so all the more reason!
those are lovely! I can’t decide which ones to go for 🤣

those are lovely! I can’t decide which ones to go for 🤣
If it's your first pair I would go with the powers, they are so versatile IMO. They look good casually but they're great for running/cycling/strength workouts. They do not fall down either!

I've just seen they have released a high waisted pair too which I'm tempted by. Although I'm 5'4 and even the 7/8 leg is quite high waisted on me so I'm not sure if they'd be too high waisted.