Sweaty Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone 😁 I went with a pair of the power mission high waisted leggings in black! May also have added the on running cloud x trainers to my basket aswell 😬 heard they are brilliant! Got 20% off them aswell so thought #yolo... lockdown is hard enough 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was raging had a gorge pair of patterned powers in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone 😱 and that was even on the pre sale.... did manage to get a pair of beetle blue powers tho so hope they are nice 😀

I was raging had a gorge pair of patterned powers in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone 😱 and that was even on the pre sale.... did manage to get a pair of beetle blue powers tho so hope they are nice 😀
I have beetle blue powers, they're fab. There's a lot of beetle blue stuff in the sale I noticed!

I want a navy pair of powers next

Reactions: 1
I have beetle blue powers, they're fab. There's a lot of beetle blue stuff in the sale I noticed!

I want a navy pair of powers next
They look lovely online so I’m excited to try them 😁 think I’m going to go for the navy lilybods, really like the fit of their stuff. Will see how they compare to sweaty Betty when they arrive 😁

Ok so the sweaty Betty stuff arrived and I’m hooked 😂 also loving the on running trainers they are so comfy!!!

What length is best for someone who is 5,5 in height?
I’m 5ft4 and wear the 7/8 leg and it comes to just above my ankle bone. I have a pair of full length and they’re a bit wrinkly at the knees because they’re too long.

I feel their quality has really gone down recently :( a top I tried on was all nylony and would be so hot when training

Reactions: 2