Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
I ended up buying the power leggings in black and I love them so much I bought a second pair in blue. They’re fab. So worth the money!

I got a small and they fit perfect. They’re compressing but also so comfortable.

Reactions: 2

Readread

VIP Member
Just ordered these too - the navy ones. I have the grey ones, they're a medium and now a bit big so ordered the small. Hopefully they will fit the same as the powers.

I've lost a fair bit of weight so none of my other gym stuff really fits very well so I can justify it ;) also I found a 20% discount so all the more reason!

soph30

VIP Member
I feel their quality has really gone down recently :( a top I tried on was all nylony and would be so hot when training

Base2019

VIP Member
Thanks everyone 😁 I went with a pair of the power mission high waisted leggings in black! May also have added the on running cloud x trainers to my basket aswell 😬 heard they are brilliant! Got 20% off them aswell so thought #yolo... lockdown is hard enough 🤣

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
What do you think of the all day leggings? Tempted to order seeing they are doing two pairs for £110
I have two pairs. They're very comfortable and soft with lots of stretch but aren't see through. As I said above, I have gone running in them but found they didn't have enough compression for me. They are squat proof so I wear them for strength training and pilates or as lounge wear. They don't have a side pocket like some of the other ones.

If you need compression I wouldn't recommend them.

Reactions: 1

Readread

VIP Member
What length is best for someone who is 5,5 in height?
I’m 5ft4 and wear the 7/8 leg and it comes to just above my ankle bone. I have a pair of full length and they’re a bit wrinkly at the knees because they’re too long.

Readread

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Lululemon, their leggings are just the same material as cheap leggings you can get in Pennys

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I was always put off Sweaty Betty because of the amount of #collabs they do with questionable influencers but the leggings are actually really good.

They have a quiz on their site you can do to find out which style would suit you best and you get 20% off if you complete it. I was also sent a customer satisfaction survey after I bought my leggings and after I completed it I got another 20% off code a few days later. So just to say you can get them discounted without lining any bloggers' pockets too.

zooophatbooty

SB are far better than lulus, way more flattering plus lulus can bobble very quickly.

Powers are amazing I have tonnes, I’ve had some for years and they’re still like new! I have high waisted on their way so will keep you all updated

You can get 20% off your first pair of powers I think so they come out at £60, nearly half the price of lulu and will last way longer

What do you think of the all day leggings? Tempted to order seeing they are doing two pairs for £110
They’re just for yoga/Pilates/other low impact stuff - ‘all day’ I.e. lounging around leggings. They definitely aren’t running leggings. Try powers or if you like super thin and tight leggings zeros are amazing

Please someone decide for me!

Powers or Zeros?

I've got 2 pairs at the moment, the Flatter Me and a pair of glittery ones that I got at Xmas time. I do a lot of weight lifting and HIIT workouts and a wee bit of walking, which are best? I like quite a bit of compression. Also, what's the sizing like on them? Currently have a medium in both and reckon I could probably size down? I'm a small 12 ATM with bigger thighs & bum.

Thank you all.
For the workouts you’ve named here I wouldn’t wear the flatter me or the zero gravity glittery ones! Flatter me would work for walking and possibly weight lifting if you don’t get too sweaty, the glitter ones are pretty much just for running. Definitely get power leggings in a size small, you won’t regret it

• Heart

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Also if Bicester has an outlet of SB and has a good online catalogue to browse. Can usually get good discounts on staple items. They also do regular sales and can also get good deals on there too.

Base2019

VIP Member
Ok so the sweaty Betty stuff arrived and I’m hooked 😂 also loving the on running trainers they are so comfy!!!

Readread

VIP Member
I was raging had a gorge pair of patterned powers in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone 😱 and that was even on the pre sale.... did manage to get a pair of beetle blue powers tho so hope they are nice 😀
I have beetle blue powers, they're fab. There's a lot of beetle blue stuff in the sale I noticed!

I want a navy pair of powers next