sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice her weight never seems to change? Her bio has said “3 stone down” since I used to follow her over a year ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice her weight never seems to change? Her bio has said “3 stone down” since I first followed her over a year ago...
It’s been that for over 2 years now 🤣 she’s clearly not being honest with her weight

Reactions: 3
She’s so bloody annoying too.

She would literally sell her soul if it got her a discount code. And the joke is she is clearly quite well off and doesn’t need any of the freebies she gets sent.

Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody annoying too.

She would literally sell her soul if it got her a discount code. And the joke is she is clearly quite well off and doesn’t need any of the freebies she gets sent.
Exactly my thoughts she does look well off but yet uses Instagram to make money obviously not to lose weight as she’s been at the same weight for over a year and doesn’t seem to do a full week on plan

Reactions: 2
And to think she's the most followed SW influencer on Instagram... honestly it's baffling. I don't actually have any strong feelings on her either way (she seems harmless enough) but she's certainly not inspirational or particularly original.

Reactions: 5
I have been following her for a long time and noticed despite seeming to lose most weeks her weight never really seems to change...maybe she doesn’t mention the gains

I used to follow her a year ago but then noticed she didn’t actually look any different in her pictures and being the “queen of desserts” or whatever she is isn’t working very well for her weight loss! And I remember she went off Instagram completely for a week or so before too, I can’t actually remember why exactly but I think it was something along the lines of she couldn’t cope with the pressure of being the perfect person anymore...that’s rather sad to me that you have to lie to be liked! After all that I had to unfollow, as it all made me realise she wasn’t actually losing weight anymore! And she’s a friend of Harry prickards so that’s also a no go 😂

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it funny how all these big accounts actually don’t lose weight?

SW IS A CON

THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I followed SW to lose my baby weight first time round and whilst it worked I had a very warped mindset around syns and going ‘off plan’ and that meant when I fell of the wagon it was crazy. It’s not a plan that allows you to keep weight off longterm. A smart business model really keeps people coming through the revolving door.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how all these big accounts actually don’t lose weight?

SW IS A CON
most of these big accounts tho, they clearly don't follow it properly... I mean i havent looked, but if i were to scroll, I bet I'd find one of those daft bleeping easter eggs filled with tit ontop of crap ontop of tit.

weeks worth of syns gone in minutes...its not SW thats the problem, its the willy wonka twats that eat all the tit that made them join in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to follow her a year ago but then noticed she didn’t actually look any different in her pictures and being the “queen of desserts” or whatever she is isn’t working very well for her weight loss! And I remember she went off Instagram completely for a week or so before too, I can’t actually remember why exactly but I think it was something along the lines of she couldn’t cope with the pressure of being the perfect person anymore...that’s rather sad to me that you have to lie to be liked! After all that I had to unfollow, as it all made me realise she wasn’t actually losing weight anymore! And she’s a friend of Harry prickards so that’s also a no go 😂
Harold has someone that likes him, other than his nan?!.😲

• Haha
most of these big accounts tho, they clearly don't follow it properly... I mean i havent looked, but if i were to scroll, I bet I'd find one of those daft bleeping easter eggs filled with tit ontop of crap ontop of tit.

weeks worth of syns gone in minutes...its not SW thats the problem, its the willy wonka twats that eat all the tit that made them join in the first place.
Her food looks really nice but she tries to show off and obviously she can’t keep up with her own plan as she hasn’t done a full week on plan for months and nobody questions it

She actually still disappears now and again and yeah she seems quite close with Harry 🤮

The only reason she seems well off is because she still lives with her mummy. Has a boyfriend but he won’t move in with her.

Reactions: 4
Also she comes across stuck up, I’ve messaged her before and she didn’t reply, I’m sure she gets a lot of messages but still if it was PP or seasoning related she would have replied and she doesn’t even reply to comments

Anyone remember the incident a while back where she showed a dessert called ‘Queen of Desserts’ and had a few people message her saying she was full of herself referring to herself as that. I thought that was absolutely hilarious but she got really funny about it in her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone remember the incident a while back where she showed a dessert called ‘Queen of Desserts’ and had a few people message her saying she was full of herself referring to herself as that. I thought that was absolutely hilarious but she got really funny about it in her stories.
Becs.bites refers to herself as “fakeaway queen” 🤮 so so cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.