SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, the latest story asking for tips on how to handle her partner being away. She’s completely smothering! I’d run for the hills

Reactions: 1
Surely she'd be used of him going away by now? That story about the dog shagging "daddy's" leg she always blurts out inappropriate sexual things that just shouldn't be shared. She gives me the ick. They both do as a couple

Reactions: 5
She has no identity outside of the man she is dating. It’s clear she has no self confidence.

Reactions: 1
Oh my days, the latest story asking for tips on how to handle her partner being away. She’s completely smothering! I’d run for the hills
Oh man and how she answered someone's question about how all her happiness doesn't come from her man. hahahaha BS
I don't think she's got the friends/hobbies outside of her relationship balance just right.

Reactions: 2
anyone else think she’s bigger now than when she first started to lose weight? I feel he’s really done her dirty sharing that video although tbf she’s reshared it

Reactions: 8
anyone else think she’s bigger now than when she first started to lose weight? I feel he’s really done her dirty sharing that video although tbf she’s reshared it
I think so. When I saw that video I was shocked, definitely did her dirty

Reactions: 2