Suzanne Burke #5 She's either drunk in the shed or all day in bed, but how can it be she's still 43 ??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awhh "my heart may not be working " is she for bleeping real she's not that bad she's going around trying to raise ducks. Get a f**king job seriously. Did you see her bio.. "temporary log cabin owner" I'm dying once again inside for her. She doesn't deserve a house she contributes to absolutely nothing and poor Martin out 24-7 for her to buy stupid incubators. How about let the mother of the ducks raise them like every other animal. Just goes to show how tit her content is . As for the young one honeslty what a little b*itch the way she speaks is disgusting and all the prompting off camera on what to say makes my blood boil. Suzanne should be ashamed of herself.
I always wonder how simple men the likes of Martin are... out working a good job for what? To let his cougar spend her arse from their fancy shed? Whilst pretending to be on deaths door? And raising a cheeky so and so?

Reactions: 9
I always wonder how simple men the likes of Martin are... out working a good job for what? To let his cougar spend her arse from their fancy shed? Whilst pretending to be on deaths door? And raising a cheeky so and so?

Martin is simple. He was texting other women when they had started going out. He was trying to get everything and anything and we have proof of that. Unfortunately other people were to well up but the single mother Suzanne with no house course she walked right into him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Martin is simple. He was texting other women when they had started going out. He was trying to get everything and anything and we have proof of that. Unfortunately other people were to well up but the single mother Suzanne with no house course she walked right into him.
Jesus didn’t think marhin be like that . On another notes what is with the accent on the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus didn’t think marhin be like that . On another notes what is with the accent on the child.
Now this was going back years ago they were defo chatting or mingling what ever you like it call it. He was flat out texting a friend of mine. Like constant.

The young one has been brain washed to sound like a little beat its awful..

And a stent.... all that for a stent???

Reactions: 6
Now this was going back years ago they were defo chatting or mingling what ever you like it call it. He was flat out texting a friend of mine. Like constant.

The young one has been brain washed to sound like a little beat its awful..

And a stent.... all that for a stent???
Really. Jesus Marhin went for the cougar instead 😅. The young one is putting on a horrific Dublin accent

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look, I know it's not ' nice ' to say it , mainly because she doesn't know any better, being brought up in that cabin with the 2 simpletons...... but I have never despised a child as much as I do her one....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look, I know it's not ' nice ' to say it , mainly because she doesn't know any better, being brought up in that cabin with the 2 simpletons...... but I have never despised a child as much as I do her one....
I just think she’s being brought up like a show toy. Acting for the camera. If i tried to record my child they would run away. She acts up and it doesn’t shed a great a light on the child’s. Especially with the language she uses. Listening to adults all day

I just think she’s being brought up like a show toy. Acting for the camera. If i tried to record my child they would run away. She acts up and it doesn’t shed a great a light on the child’s. Especially with the language she uses. Listening to adults all day
I’m pretty sure she’s told what to say, you can see her eyes looking at the camera and at Sue and back to the camera. It’s all very false and making the child come across very unlikeable

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure she’s told what to say, you can see her eyes looking at the camera and at Sue and back to the camera. It’s all very false and making the child come across very unlikeable
Yeah def agree with you there

Aaw isn't it lovely for Suzanne though to have 2 people of similar intelligence to herself to live with ? Laughing at themselves thinking they are hilarious 🤦‍♀️....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can never understand anyone coming on their phone with tears and snot dripping down their face wtf 😳 id feel like a fuxkin eejit looking at myself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can never understand anyone coming on their phone with tears and snot dripping down their face wtf 😳 id feel like a fuxkin eejit looking at myself 🙈
Yes definitely and about her weight like come on. If she has heart failure. She has been like that a long time. This isn’t new if she had this issues years so how is she only piling on weight now ? Her story doesn’t really make sense

I gave up with the cryin stories when she was sayin how guilty she felt for not going off with the child and Martin.

Could she not just go and even sit in the car instead of in her dressin gown all day feeling sorry for herself? She put on 3 stone over the last few months, wonder does she regret the vanity and tummy tuck

Reactions: 11
I taught she was going in for a BIG OPERATION in the new year???? It’s now April & no sign of her going in, so basically the big story she told in November/December, was a load of bullshit, how she was basically on death’s door & all the consultants would be working together to get her in for the surgery at the very start of 2024

I taught she was going in for a BIG OPERATION in the new year???? It’s now April & no sign of her going in, so basically the big story she told in November/December, was a load of bullshit, how she was basically on death’s door & all the consultants would be working together to get her in for the surgery at the very start of 2024
So from what I remember she was having a big op, but then just before it she found out she has her version of heart failure... so she's apparently dying even more now but her biggest worry seems to be her weight. I'd say she's menopausal and lazy shite tbh 😂

Reactions: 7
She absolutely lives ( at least for now ) for the attention online dosent she ? Just waiting for them all to message her ....

Reactions: 7
She's just looking for freebies and work don't mind her whinging nothing with with her.

"Oh I've thousands of messages " the only reason she says this all the time is so brands think she's popular..

She's only popular cause she a Ball ache and makes me and many others feel better about my life and my achievements ( which isn't a whole lot but more than that yoke)

How long before a go fund me starts up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these instahun are the same with their kids sure the pelo one is the same with her one the accent on her aswell they have all ruined their kids and making a laughing stock out of them