Suzanne Burke #5 She's either drunk in the shed or all day in bed, but how can it be she's still 43 ??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Wexy123 for the most liked suggestion. If anyone wants to do a recap please do ☺
---
So sorry - I forgot to link this to the last thread... can ye tag each other please and let them know - thanks 👍

Reactions: 3
Cos she has no real content except Netflix narmin and suffeyah....o and a few clown tutorials to keep the money coming in. She is an absolute bore 🥱
Her make up looks like a drag queens make up, it is eccentric and not something you would wear every day to do the school run. Not only that but it is applied absolutely terrible, few make up lessons wouldn't go a miss. She thinks she's a teenager too

Reactions: 4
Poor sufia , bored out of her mind stuck in the shed all day every day with her ma. She doesn’t seem to even go out to play with friends on the road , or have any play dates etc . Gonna be a long long summer

Another story from when this full time mad bastard goes into the shop girls she shouldn't be let out I'm tellin yis 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants desperately to ve on gogglebox , no way would I watch her cackling on it. Do they allow kids as young as suffiea on it?

She wants desperately to ve on gogglebox , no way would I watch her cackling on it. Do they allow kids as young as suffiea on it?
I don't think they do, thankfully..... couldn't listen to her shite anymore than I can listen to her mother.... also marhin the almost mute would be too boring for it.

What's with the fuckin dressing gown....is she not even arsed to get dressed now 😳
She’s a horrible canvas for makeup there’s no way on earth I’d look at that haggard face and want to buy any products, Instagram is a dying platform same as Facebook, there’ll be no decent company paying for ad campaigns any more like they used to and very few insta huns crack any of the new platforms their days of mountains of free stuff are numbered

Her content is gone, she has nothing to show anymore. It's all the precocious child or fishing these days. And honest to God - who in their right mind is buying her food and coffee ? .... some brown nose .... did she say where she is going on holidays in September?

Her content is gone, she has nothing to show anymore. It's all the precocious child or fishing these days. And honest to God - who in their right mind is buying her food and coffee ? .... some brown nose .... did she say where she is going on holidays in September?
I actually forget about her until I see something posted here never been happier to be blocked by someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bett
You are better off forgetting about her....she is forgettable..... such a borefest account
Netflix in Shed/ Norman/suffia/ made up story Girhls/ Marhin/ fella hittin on me - only me girhls I can't be let out
Did I miss anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6