Suzanne Burke #5 She's either drunk in the shed or all day in bed, but how can it be she's still 43 ??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at her on stories today
She is sick now, was sick last year & the year before.
I am 44 & my life is on hold 🤣🤣🤣

REALLY SUZANNE??? I am following you since 2019/2020 and you were 44 then and still are 44 today in your stories, so your AGE is on hold too ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

REALLY SUZANNE??? I am following you since 2019/2020 and you were 44 then and still are 44 today in your stories, so your AGE is on hold too ??
She was once 4 years older than me, now she's only 1! She has better time machine than marty mcfly

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Life is on hold - she hasn't left her bed since she first turned 44 about 5 years ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was 43 when I was 38. I'm 45 now and she is only 44 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️She still looks 10 years older than me 😂

• Haha
Her life on hold 😂😂😂 sure was she not away on holiday like twice last year or I could be wrong
Life on hold from what? It's not as if she had a life to begin with... she lives in a shed, sits in her car in a petrol station doing stories for phone coverage and slugs pints in her sisters shed or her rubber bath outside.

Reactions: 10
Weak at ALL the above posters. :ROFLMAO:

I can't understand how Voduz think she is a good BA with her candyfloss hair.

• Haha