Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
I’m usually a lurker on here too, I like reading the gossip. I can’t help thinking that this thread is completely missing the point of what is happening in the world. Instead of going after someone for something that was written 6 years ago shouldn’t we be using the time to educate ourselves? I don’t and have never considered myself racist but I can’t be sure I haven’t said something unconsciously racist and I’m really glad there was no twitter or Instagram when I was in my 20s. It doesn’t sit right with me to be emailing companies saying have you read these 6 year old tweets. They have kids, they have bills to pay
I actually think you're missing the point too 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sophie Verrill who was married to Susie’s brother has alluded to it on stories. Doesn’t actually call her out but says sharing expensive kids books doesn’t cut it when you aren’t practicing what you preach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Black people
Deaf children
Romanians
People who weigh more then her
Who else?

She is not kind. She is not learning! She is vile, condescending, judgmental and cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Absolutely love kisscub. Best account on Insta, kind, compassionate, informative and inclusive. Grace also speaks up on every single issue that needs a voice and it's always genuine and well expressed with intelligence and honestly.

Shame on those other white woke women who didn't comment or are only commenting now. We all know why they didn't want to comment. I don't blame Candice for not commenting, black women do not have to clear up this shit (even though I despise CB wholly).

This has been shameful and outing for not only Susan. If you follow Susan, have a reasonably large following, and have been posting blm links the past week then you should have unfollowed straight away, spoke up, addressed your fake wokeness and then gone away to have a really long hard think about your white privilege and fragility.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Oliviabob

Sorry to compare this to other influencers and I absolutely condemn what MOD said but this is way way worse. I don’t care if she’s apologised. This wasn’t when she was a teenager. She was a fully grown woman who said multiple racist and offensive things.

She was the first to tear down MOD. Why isn’t she being pulled up by all the other ‘influencers’?

• Heart

waywithwords

I’m sure last year (maybe 2018), Susie posted on Instagram that she had hoped to write a children’s book. I believe (someone else might remember better than me!) she’d even pitched it to a publisher but conceded it wasn’t good enough and needed more work.

I have no idea if that’s one of the creative projects she’s been working on, but after all this, I’d imagine that dream’s gone up in smoke and Julia Donaldson can sleep easy in her bed tonight.

• Haha

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
A starving African joke in 2014? I remember people telling jokes about "starving Africans" at school in the 90s and even then we knew they were racist.

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
@Lola78
"I don’t and have never considered myself racist but I can’t be sure I haven’t said something unconsciously racist"
Do you have a large blue tick following on twitter? Do you make your money by sharing your opinion? If yes, then you need to be held to account like she has too. These aren't flippant comments, these are ingrained racist views that are harmful.

"They have kids, they have bills to pay"
Then maybe she should go out and get a job. Why is it up to us to ignore what she has done and pay for her lifestyle?

View attachment 145440

Well done to Regatta for doing the right thing x
Respect, regatta. Heading straight out to buy a raincoat now.

• Heart

sunflower

I doubt she’ll ever be able to work with a family brand after likening a disabled child to a dolphin. Words absolutely fail me

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

poopypants

If the president of the USA can get away with racist tweets I’m reckoning Susie probably can too, that’s just the society we live in these days.

You have to ask yourself how she would have reacted if this had happened to one of her peers, oh wait we DID see that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well she clearly seems to claim experience of Romanians...also wtaf is their problem with nelson Mandela?! What a hill to die on.
My recollection is that their problem with Nelson Mandela was that the tv show that Greg wanted to watch got rescheduled for Nelson Mandela tributes/coverage and Greg was affronted. I wish I was joking.

• Wow

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I've messaged Iconic, Little Dish, Benefit and Gousto. I have work I'm supposed to be doing. The rest will be done tomorrow😂. Great shout with Nike. Ill do that one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Peachy9

VIP Member
Susie.
I imagine he’s spending some quality time with the love of his life...

the chickens.

He’s worried they’ve been absorbing the negative atmosphere in the house the past couple of days.

After that, he’s probably putting his excellent culinary skills to use (he was a Masterchef winner, dontcha know), and whipping up a storm in the kitchen trying out a new recipe on Susie: Humble Pie.

OR, he’s also woken up today and realised he, too, has egg on his face.
Next title suggestion?
Now our Susie has disappeared without trace, whilst Greg's in the chicken coop with egg on his face

• Haha

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
She just happened to pop on here 5 minutes after someone posted about her....either someone has Google alerts set up for their name or she's following this thread very closely!!
It's super funny having a racist friend clearly....

• Haha