Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the years haven't been kind to Sarah! Look at her on her stories from 6 years ago!

Reactions: 1
Sarah zooming her family...Amelie sat on her lap, ugly kid passed to Dad as normal.

Paid Advertisement = - Yes, that would be with Amelie as the star, not the ugly one. Favouritism much Sarah?

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t witch about the oldest one of course.

Also in stories yesterday where they had a pirate party the oldest one gets the proper hat and the middle one gets the crappy too small homemade one.
Yeh course. She hates that Evie isnt photogenic and marketable as she sees Amelie.

The baby looks like its on track to be jug eared and awkward like Evie too. That'll be fine as she'll palm that one off on the husband too.

Note how she always has to have quality time with Amelie and never ever mentions quality time with Evie.

I realise it's for content (yawn) but why doesn't she just put locks on her cupboards? Mummy martyrs piss me right off.

Something really grotesque about lardy-arsed Sarah saying "get in my tummy" when cooking her lasagne (see her latest riveting story!).

So she has moved... Can’t wait to see a bit more of the house. It will have been the hardest move ever with her 3 children of course.

Ohhhh wonder where she has moved to - she lives down the road from me. Her old house was ex-council

Ohhhh wonder where she has moved to - she lives down the road from me. Her old house was ex-council
I'd imagine she's moved next door to her Mum. She can't seem to function without her! She was always banging on about moving to Dorset. Pathetic how she's not said though like she's waiting for some big announcement that no one cares about!

Interesting! Yes did make me laugh she kept it secret... it would have been perfect content for her, having something to moan about!

Did you see her about much? How much was her house on for?

Last edited:
I'd imagine she's moved next door to her Mum. She can't seem to function without her! She was always banging on about moving to Dorset. Pathetic how she's not said though like she's waiting for some big announcement that no one cares about!
Yes I spotted someone mention it being close to her parents in the comments. She can’t seem to handle 3 kids so has to fall back on mummy for help.

dorset_mama doesn’t seem to be taken.... quick someone steal it before she does!

• Haha
It wasn't very hard to find was it?

So she's going to carry on being sacharine and extremely dull in Dorset instead of Surrey. Can't wait.

• Haha
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/98447189#/

Here it is in all its insipid glory.

She lived in Hersham. " We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached family home, located in this quiet cul-de-sac setting within easy reach of the Village centre with its Waitrose and Lidl supermarket, Costa coffee and falling within the sought after Burhill School catchment area. "

• Sick
Reactions: 2
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/98447189#/

Here it is in all its insipid glory.

She lived in Hersham. " We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached family home, located in this quiet cul-de-sac setting within easy reach of the Village centre with its Waitrose and Lidl supermarket, Costa coffee and falling within the sought after Burhill School catchment area. "
Well thank you! As I was struggling to find it and I’m usually quite good at these things. You have saved me some time as I’m nosey and would have carried on 🤣