Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatty's on the blag for a new coffee machine this morning. Get Mummy and Daddy or your husband who actually bothers to work to buy one Sarah.

Reactions: 2
Why does she need a new coffee machine she spends all day in coffee shops
I know her breath must stink and no wonder she's a porky! What a waste of money too seeing as she has perfectly good coffee at home. I suppose if she never went she'd have nothing to talk about!

Anyone else tired of the showing off with the baby? For months it’s been oh time please stop when he’s crawled and now standing/walking 🙄
No one cares

Reactions: 1
She's beyond dull! The only reason she had another baby is so she could stay "relevant"!

For all those national trust videos and walks she does she's not shifting much weight!

She couldn’t be more obvious complaining about her buggy today... clearly after another freebie.

She couldn’t be more obvious complaining about her buggy today... clearly after another freebie.
i know how cringeworthy and obvious was that. I wonder if she blagged a new coffee machine. Hopefully she's "peaked" now and will disappear! Think "Baby Ellis" (cringe!) has spoilt her pink with 2 girls 'brand' to be honest.

I know im cringing so badly for her. Oh my buggys broken whilst I'm out...I know, i'll take a photo of it and post it to Instagram. No one cares your buggy is apparently broken Sarah, only you. Get Nick to buy a new one - he's the one with a proper job. Or Mummy and Daddy will get you one.

Anyone else notice that whenever Evie features she's blurred out, speeded up, never the chosen "star" of the commercial etc! She finally put a picture of Evie on her grid the other day but managed to blur her face entirely. Today she's posted a story but sped her up so she can't be seen. That poor little girl will have so many issues if she ever watches any of this back, she'll see she's the ugly one booted off to the side. Its always Sarah and Amelia and then it will be Sarah and Ellis until he goes the same way as Evie!
Imagine if Sarahs Mum only ever showed pictures of her with her slim, prettier daughters and left Sarah out?! How would she feel!?

Have you seen her attempt at a Reel? Cringe!!
Which one was this, think I missed it!

Wasn’t that a free buggy anyway?!
Her whole life since having those children has been gifted. She needs to get a proper job and stop bumming off others.

She needs to get herself some skin coloured knickers. That dress shows off her granny pants 🤭
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Where on earth is Evie? I know Sarah h@tes her but surely she deserves to be homeschooled too?! Poor Evie, only ever shoved in the side of a group photo, blurred out or most recently head chopped off. Sarah couldn't make her favouritism any clearer that kid is gonna grow up with so many issues.

• Sad
Ooh, Sarah has "split" the children up today. Guess who she's palmed off on hubbie? That's right, Evie!
And Sarah has, yep you guessed it...Amelie!

Sarah really does treat poor Evie like the runt of the litter doesn't she. I wonder where Ellis will rank as he grows up. Does it depend how many ££'s he may bring her in?!

• Sad
Did you see how manky the buggy is - look on her stories how chewed up the bumper bar is at the front!

She does nothing but complain about being tired and getting no sleep 😴
I know it goes something like ....
needs coffee, struggling because she's tired, some sh!te about Ellis, outing with Amelie, ignores and leaves behind Evie...missing parents...some picture showing she's a million size bigger than her sister...Annabel Karmel advert...National Trust property and repeat!

Oh and what happened to those god awful dress pictures she kept trotting out? Did she finally get the hint she looks atrocious in one and probably shouldn't share?! Now its the puffy headbands...not a good look either Sarah, when are you going to get a proper job??

• Haha