Superstylesabby #9 Watch out for that CAO, it’s hard even for Sabby Soprano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually had a lovely hair style. It was the one thing I begrudgingly liked about her, it was nice and neat looking but this tacky mess looks mismatched and poor quality. She looks ridiculous. Long hair doesn’t suit everyone.

Reactions: 9
I’d say that’s the first and only time a car has been referred to as having a peppy personality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but i don’t get why it was her responsibility to make sure her sons CAO was correct and in order? When I was doing my CAO ( over 14 years ago) my parents hadn’t a notion what it was all about and never asked. I was the first one in my family to go to university, my parents never put much strain on my siblings to study like crazy etc.

It was my responsibility to fill out my own CAO and make sure it was in order. I wasn’t the most studious in my year by a long mile but wasn’t thick enough to not check the entry requirements for my course… it takes 2 mins max to check ( which I thankfully got in the end). I remember in school from October they were preaching about the CAO and to have it filled correctly when the time came to finalise the CAO application.

Mind you, this was over 14 years ago, and my school was a fairly basic one. You would think that in 2021 that CAO information would be even more accessible now ( which it is)

basically, im not buying Sabby’s CAO excuse. It should have been her sons responsibility to know what he was filling out and ask his school for advice etc. I really don’t like how she said she was proud of herself ( weird- what is there to be proud of, you made your sons Galway education about yourself) and acting like the CAO is this huge trickery application!

I also didn’t like how she threw her sons dad under the bus basically saying she pays for everything for her sons Galway education. Highly doubt It. And if true how crass to make it public knowledge. Very smug and annoying. Final note, her new hair does nothing for her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh Sabrina, are you actually for real. You didn’t raise your son alone. Your mother and your ex did. Your son done 4th year pre covid they went to every open day in university. It’s extremely obvious what subjects and points are needed for each course. They’re told at open days, told in school and by career guidance. It’s perfectly fine when kids don’t get enough points etc. don’t make your child out to be stupid. My son is in 5th year he’s well aware what he needs for his course and what he needs to achieve in his leaving cert. Your a fraud with bad hair.

Reactions: 22
Oh Sabrina, are you actually for real. You didn’t raise your son alone. Your mother and your ex did. Your son done 4th year pre covid they went to every open day in university. It’s extremely obvious what subjects and points are needed for each course. They’re told at open days, told in school and by career guidance. It’s perfectly fine when kids don’t get enough points etc. don’t make your child out to be stupid. My son is in 5th year he’s well aware what he needs for his course and what he needs to achieve in his leaving cert. Your a fraud with bad hair.
You're a fraud with bad hair 😂😂😂😂 Very "you're a virgin who can't drive" (Clueless) energy haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but i don’t get why it was her responsibility to make sure her sons CAO was correct and in order? When I was doing my CAO ( over 14 years ago) my parents hadn’t a notion what it was all about and never asked. I was the first one in my family to go to university, my parents never put much strain on my siblings to study like crazy etc.

It was my responsibility to fill out my own CAO and make sure it was in order. I wasn’t the most studious in my year by a long mile but wasn’t thick enough to not check the entry requirements for my course… it takes 2 mins max to check ( which I thankfully got in the end). I remember in school from October they were preaching about the CAO and to have it filled correctly when the time came to finalise the CAO application.

Mind you, this was over 14 years ago, and my school was a fairly basic one. You would think that in 2021 that CAO information would be even more accessible now ( which it is)

basically, im not buying Sabby’s CAO excuse. It should have been her sons responsibility to know what he was filling out and ask his school for advice etc. I really don’t like how she said she was proud of herself ( weird- what is there to be proud of, you made your sons Galway education about yourself) and acting like the CAO is this huge trickery application!

I also didn’t like how she threw her sons dad under the bus basically saying she pays for everything for her sons Galway education. Highly doubt It. And if true how crass to make it public knowledge. Very smug and annoying. Final note, her new hair does nothing for her
Yeah I don't get why she "blamed" the year they had regarding the pandemic and that according to her the resources were limited?? My son had been already prepped and informed by the school long before 6th year last year but he asked me to do the CAO application with him just so he was 100% that it had been done correctly. So for me I felt it was my responsibility as a parent to help him but at the end of the day its the child's responsibility to do the ground work such as points and subjects needed. I remember filling in my CAO application myself over 27 years ago and my mother took somewhat of an interest to ensure that I had it done on time and that it was what I wanted.

And completely agree with you regarding this crap about her "being so proud of herself as a mother".. Be proud of your son Sabby not yourself!! Her ex was always there in her stories before they separated and I think it's disgusting of her to carry on like she's been a single mother for years without any help. She's just an attention seeker wanting it all to be about her. My husband's ex partner is the exact same - goes on about how she raised her child single handedly but never ever mentions that we had him every weekend and supported him emotionally and financially all his life.My blood boils every time I hear Sabby going on about this 'single parent' stuff as I can guarantee you that Alan never abandoned his son like that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she has to discuss her sons CAO at all, that's his own private business, has zero to do with influencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brutal outfit today, ends of jeans and boots awful, jacket wrong proportion for her. She has no fashion sense.

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember her best advice back in 2020.. Or was it 2019? #Makeyourbed!! Or in Sabby's case get your mother to make it for you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her love for her living room is off the scale!! 🙄
Didn't she post the exact same "opening the door to her Christmas living room" in her stories yesterday too..? I'd love to throw a good scatter of tinsel around that room to liven it up a bit! 🎄 It's like walking into a room display at Harvey Normans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She learned nothing from last week 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why has she got a song about “loneliness” up on her stories? Someone called the damage control pity party posting this week on the last thread. Did she have a fella or was that just just a mate? Limbs was his name I believe? I almost forgot with all of last weeks content

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.