Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Well obviously it’s not going to stop what’s going on but maybe it might give someone the courage to share it who has wanted to share SOMETHING up to now but couldn’t? I don’t know but it’s not doing any harm either is it? I agree with a previous post that it feels like tokenism, definitely some people are just ticking a box but fuck it- tick those boxes. Hopefully some of those people will repost more in the future or maybe look into the history of Palestine, or open up a conversation with others or attend a march or consider boycotting the companies on the bds list. There isn’t one simple solution to this but if we do nothing then we really can’t expect anything to change can we?
---

Also, it’s not a war
I an the previous poster who said it was tokenism. Sharing an AI image is pure tokenism. If you have someone who doesnt really watch the news or follows any journalists in Palestine and let's face it there are some people who just don't want to know the image they are going to see is the perfectly aligned tent city and the beautiful snow capped mountains. Not the actual reality of what is going on in Palestine.

I googled and there is no mountain range in or near Rafah that even remotely resembles that in the image. I am open to being proven wrong but the image looks like the Alps or Himalayas. What people need to see is the devastation of what is happening not some white washed image that is more platable for the West.

The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Israeli and Hamas leaders for war crimes so I would say it is a war. I obviously know genocide is being committed if that is what you are trying to get at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Once Ridden.

Was she trying to portray her friend on maternity leave who was having her hair done in the salon as being common with the flat Cork accent imitation.
Randy where are you a native of as we cannot decode same between the various illnesses. bipolar disorder and gin drenched " shite talk"
Simon Cowell talking about losing his parents had you bawling too. What about Aaron, whose loving him?. And Robin sure he dreads you poking him but you still continue. The ff-- - - ing cat gets better treatment than him.
How about Dean did he book Inchadoney for the nuptials or is he contemplating making a dash for it.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Definitely call the fashion police today - an open shirt over a cardigan?? Looks like she took down the awful pic from last night. Maybe she saw my post 🤣

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Really surprised she hasn't made this her latest cause and made more of it. Too busy setting up comedy sketches in South of France I suppose.
20240625_230956.jpg

Heidi88

VIP Member
What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.

• Heart

NatashaJ

She's clearly suffering from perpetual cunt syndrome with symptoms such as hair loss,active breasts,insert content baby here,hormonal issues,token gaza reference,menstrual bleeding,gluten free journey,camel toe amongst other things...
I meant to ask, and I might be showing my ignorance, but here goes - what the actual f are “active breasts”?

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
So she had keyhole/laparoscopic for ablation? She’ll be right as rain in about 2 weeks, she’s making out like it was open abdominal - I have had both and there’s no comparison in recovery!

Reactions: 4

superst@r_

Scabby….you need to be held accountable for all your undeclared advertising
She’s still supporting the zionists I see 🙄
---
She's pathetic. I hope she remembered to do her toes aswell. How can someone "forget" to take off Shellac before "surgery" 😂😂😂

Grabby you're just so full of shit guuuurrrrl
Shur she’s gonna have a grand shit clear-out now
---
Why is she calling it surgery?! It's not surgery.
Because she’s a gowl 🤣

Reactions: 4