Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hope in hell she isn't #sp with clevamoma. Those head supports for the car seat aren't even crash tested.

Reactions: 6
Why? I’m just asking out of curiosity because we were going to call one of our children that name 🫣 but decided on something completely different.
There was an absolute shithead in my class called robin and I always associate that name with being a shithead 🫠 now I’m not calling Sabrina’s beautiful baby a shithead I’m just saying it’s a shitheads name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was an absolute shithead in my class called robin and I always associate that name with being a shithead 🫠 now I’m not calling Sabrina’s beautiful baby a shithead I’m just saying it’s a shitheads name 🤣
My daughter is exactly the same and I’d be the same too🤣 When we were having her siblings,we’d ask her “What do you think of this name!” And she’d reply with “No way! That person in my class is called that and they’re a horrible yoke…no way!” Then my husband would randomly ask me another time “What do you think of this name?” And I’d say “Absolutely not!! There was someone in school called that,not a chance would I pick that name!” Dad then didn’t like another name because it translated to “knob” in his language 😂😂😂 So I totally understand 🤣 so we were down to only few names because of various people we all came across in our lives who we didn’t like 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Meaghers Pharmacy have given Grabby Sabby a discount code for the symprove stuff. Shame on them for even entertaining her again. They have no morals, very much a case of leave the dust settle a while.

For anyone that needs a reminder Meaghers are supporters of the McVerry Trust and when Grabby had covuuuuuuuuuud she referred to feeling like a drug addict thrown in a doorway, she was working with the pharmacy and the time. A few contacted Meaghers to highlight that one of their BAs was in true Grabby style making a mockery of people.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the dress looks a bit like an Eastern European national dress and the eye f--king herself is another level. Sad wee woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t care how I sound by saying this but I genuinely don’t know why she was so keen to have another baby. She has some life being back to work a few weeks after birth, (for her own mental health god forbid the baby’s needs come into it) now out for dinner and cocktails while the poor grandmother minds the child. Am I too oldschool or what to think this isn’t ok? It’s not even an occasion like why not just go home to your baby? Your life has changed Sabrina you aren’t number 1 anymore. It just angers me to see these huns practically demand the baby fits in with their own lives. I sometimes wish I was from my parents generation to be honest. This social media one is just desperate. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When she says robin is in bed, does she mean upstairs in his cot alone while they watch tv? He’s what 7/8 weeks? She comes across so cold!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t care how I sound by saying this but I genuinely don’t know why she was so keen to have another baby. She has some life being back to work a few weeks after birth, (for her own mental health god forbid the baby’s needs come into it) now out for dinner and cocktails while the poor grandmother minds the child. Am I too oldschool or what to think this isn’t ok? It’s not even an occasion like why not just go home to your baby? Your life has changed Sabrina you aren’t number 1 anymore. It just angers me to see these huns practically demand the baby fits in with their own lives. I sometimes wish I was from my parents generation to be honest. This social media one is just desperate. Rant over.
On the bright side at least he's with his Nana, she seems to have done a good job with Aaron. Would love to know what her mother's real thoughts were when Sabrina said she was having another.

Reactions: 3
That was 21 years ago she’s def pushing 70 now, bit much to expect her to bring this baby up too.. she will though, it’s the sabby show after all and she comes first…

Reactions: 5
The dress that dips at the front and back…yet it doesn’t!
Great for fellow HG sufferers to know that you can go shopping in BT during the height of it🙄

Reactions: 9
Well 😮💨 🥵 I could have read the all the Sunday papers in the time it took me to catch up on this thread.
1) her manic behaviour the last week - I believe she was doing this because she was jealous of the spotlight being on Dom. Had a girl in my friend group like this, whenever someone else had their day or celebration she was always “organising” it to be front and center and somehow take credit for the day. She couldn’t be seen sitting home spending time with her children this week, she had to make sure she was off living the life of luxury too.

2) her reaction shows how unaware she is. She was so distracted trying to keep up with Dom that she missed the point entirely. She was called out and is having a massive meltdown because she’s just realised it’s the truth.

3) wtf is this but “im someone’s daughter…sister” shite with them all? Yeah Hitler was someone’s son, friend, etc as well. I don’t get it who even falls for that crap?

I don’t think she is mentally unwell anymore I think she has a strong avoidance of responsibility, and an unhealthy need to be the center of the attention constantly. She’s incredibly selfish.

Wrong thread but i agree entirely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.