Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gig in the airport hotel is probably organised by her slapper of a friend Randy Sandy

Reactions: 5
Obvious she does not want to be at home with her newborn son. Quite sad 😔
Grabby ain't cut out to be a mother and thats ok some women are and some are not. Just don't go bringing a little one in to the world for someone else to mind it obviously I dont mean parents that return to work out of necessity . It looks like she had the baby to hold on to her man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s not a speaker too. She knows everything about parenting!!
Oh don't worry @MrsGahan our Randy will sneak in there somehow. She's under her Sanderson sheets as I type practicing in her best condescending voice her little talk for the event.

• Haha
In my view there are 2 possible reasons for her going back.

1. She hates motherhood as no mother would chose to go back to work and leave a 7 week old if all was fine or else
2. She cant run a business that can operate without her. This is a one man operation. She has staff. If someone called in sick or whatever there should be others they can contact. Any normal person would go in on their day off so as to ensure someone on mat leave doesnt have to work.
Maybe NEEDS the money!!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ Almighty…that baby is barely out of the womb and she is turning tricks on him already. I am just disgusted…not surprised but disgusted that she is using that baby already
Oh ffs. What’s that gobshite going to add to the day seeing as she didn’t know how to make a bloody bottle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she seriously take her newborn out a good hours drive in the car in this heat all the way down to court mac for a lunch she could post on Insta??? There is actually something wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
Ah come on now, heading out for a bit of lunch on a sunny bank holiday is far from child cruelty..the car has aircon and it’s lovely to let the baby get some fresh air in the warmth versus the usual miserable damp weather we usually have. As much of a pain in the hole that Sabby is, I wouldn’t knock her for this.

Reactions: 26
Ah come on now, heading out for a bit of lunch on a sunny bank holiday is far from child cruelty..the car has aircon and it’s lovely to let the baby get some fresh air in the warmth versus the usual miserable damp weather we usually have. As much of a pain in the hole that Sabby is, I wouldn’t knock her for this.
And Dean is from that neck of the woods so will probably visit the family! Nice to get him out of that dark and dreary house in kilworth

Reactions: 7
And Dean is from that neck of the woods so will probably visit the family! Nice to get him out of that dark and dreary house in kilworth
I'm not a home decor goddess but that house esp the sitting room is very dreary...the colour scheme even down to the blue in the nursery is like a depress me quick vibe ...

She may lose interest in Olivia Blossom Tree pronto...

• Haha
I always think the baby is overdressed for this weather. He’s always in long sleeves and long legs, even knitted outfits.

Reactions: 12
Era I'd say it's all for reaction...trying to get people to come at her so she can hop on a mom shaming bandwagon next ....

Reactions: 2
OMG…is she begging for gluten free foods. Christ, she’ll complain now about the cost of the shopping and did anyone really see GF items in her shopping? No, they did not. I feel for Stephen Donnelly as I’d say she about to take up a whole new health cause….🥱

Completely separate, is that a Rolex she wearing?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely on the beg for gluten foods. As if anyone paid any heed to her shop and no doubt it was all planned. She is mad in the head

Shouldnt it be to see what Dean likes not what "we" like?

A friend of mine is a coeliac and I wouldnt be eliminating gluten voluntarily. It can be a pain in the ass when eating out as not everywhere accomodates coeliacs or has a gluten free option which is also the vegan option and is tasteless.

Attachments

OMG…is she begging for gluten free foods. Christ, she’ll complain now about the cost of the shopping and did anyone really see GF items in her shopping? No, they did not. I feel for Stephen Donnelly as I’d say she about to take up a whole new health cause….🥱

Completely separate, is that a Rolex she wearing?
Well little tax nugget if you are cealic you can submit your gluten free food recipts as like medical expenses on your income tax return and get 20% back

Reactions: 7
Well little tax nugget if you are cealic you can submit your gluten free food recipts as like medical expenses on your income tax return and get 20% back
Not as easy as that I'm afraid.
And fyi gluten free foods are very very expensive. So even with the 'tax nugget'as you call it, of 20% recoup of the tax on food, which is tiny, it still isn't affordable for many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.