Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably going to get berated, but it's nice how semtiminal she is with the baby grows and cardigans..

Shes still a gowl but that suprised me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whatā€™s the point in being emotional about a babygro when she hardly has a relationship with Aaron. His father & her parents raised him. Itā€™s so strange when huns fake so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone update me on who this Nadia is, nose hanging off me.
May god forgive me but that baby looks like a little old man and is the absolute image of Aaron

Reactions: 7
Can someone update me on who this Nadia is, nose hanging off me.
May god forgive me but that baby looks like a little old man and is the absolute image of Aaron
Her insta handle is nadia_dailyself she used to be a travel blogger full time but now its much less since the pandemic. She likes wine, sport and travel. She's going to everest base camp soon, I like her I think she's down to earth but I do skip through the formula 1 stiff

Reactions: 3
Her insta handle is nadia_dailyself she used to be a travel blogger full time but now its much less since the pandemic. She likes wine, sport and travel. She's going to everest base camp soon, I like her I think she's down to earth but I do skip through the formula 1 stiff
Thanks for the update, will take a look

Reactions: 2
You know what. I truly believe that she does think she had the worst hg, migraines, Covid etc. For a couple of reasons. 1. Shes such a bleeping Princess Noone would have it worse than her. 2. She tells so many lies she actually believes them.

I have a brother who has BPD, borderline personality disorder. I have seen him lose his tit on someone and regale the story to someone later and honestly if I wasnā€™t there I would believe him, he for sure believes what he is saying is true.

Also do we truly believe she had this babygro stored in her house? Iā€™m guessing Mary the over indulgent enabling mother kept this in her attic and pulled it out. Weā€™ve seen her box room. She is atrociously unorganised!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she taking the piss? She ate out every single weekend of her pregnancy.
And commented on how good they tasted!!

Has she lost her mind. How couldn't anyone eyeroll reading that story. She's delirious šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
The poor child will think his mother is a phone!! Iā€™m surprised his Dad is ok with all the insta exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same as Arthur and Brian Dowling's kid, she never sees them face to face, always though a camera when they're recording or taking selfies.

The poor child will think his mother is a phone!! Iā€™m surprised his Dad is ok with all the insta exposure.
I've a feeling he'll like the exposure....how could he not when he's with her and knows her carry on online.

Reactions: 9
Have to say Iā€™m already getting bored of looking at the child! I have my own 3 and I am very aware of the saying ā€œnobody loves or cares about your kids only youā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.