Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rate of pay in Kopper is atrocious so loads of her long standing staff jumped staff years ago - also she was never that visible on the floor. Too busy with her social media and pocketing a fine sum for herself.

Reactions: 5
This is 💯 facts!! I’m I would imagine the wage of a senior stylist in sabbys is roughly about €400 a week and they are prob 9-6pm Tuesday-Saturday. If you you were doing house calls and had 3 or 4 full heads of lites booked in one day that is your €400 for a days work, I mean the cost of the products are quite low also so the profit is crazy!! So imagine having a narcissistic bleep of a boss, earning a pittance a week for extremely hard work or doing a few house calls!! I know what I would do lol
Just talking to my hairdresser friend about this recently and she too said the products are not very expensive. She has gone mobile and charges €40 for a colour and cut!

Reactions: 4
Just talking to my hairdresser friend about this recently and she too said the products are not very expensive. She has gone mobile and charges €40 for a colour and cut!
Yep! Like I don’t do house calls anymore but when I did it was €80 for a full head of lites, €50 for cut and colour and treatment and toner whereas the salon I worked in charged MORE than double. duck that tit! And you can guarantee Sabrina pays a seriously tit wage! Like those poor girls doing the €300 “prescription hi lites”… doing one head must be almost their entire weekly wage!! She has a high turnover because I’d say the working conditions are atrocious

Reactions: 6
I go to the same guy in my hairdressers as he is fantastic but jaysus his boss reminds me of sabby. She's not a nice person, doesn't acknowledge the clients in the salon, she has changed her products as Joico was too expensive and has really increased her prices 😐 Since covid she has used it as an excuse to get rid of tea/coffee aswell. Only for my male hairdresser being so good , I wouldn't go there. I always give him a big tip, he is such a lovely person. Does a great job but my god ... I dread going for a full head as it takes just over 4 hours 🥴 my arse be numb, headache and dying for a cuppa .

Reactions: 7
I go to the same guy in my hairdressers as he is fantastic but jaysus his boss reminds me of sabby. She's not a nice person, doesn't acknowledge the clients in the salon, she has changed her products as Joico was too expensive and has really increased her prices 😐 Since covid she has used it as an excuse to get rid of tea/coffee aswell. Only for my male hairdresser being so good , I wouldn't go there. I always give him a big tip, he is such a lovely person. Does a great job but my god ... I dread going for a full head as it takes just over 4 hours 🥴 my arse be numb, headache and dying for a cuppa .
You should discreetly ask him does he do house calls.
Sabrina’s own head of hair is gone to the dogs also.. it’s so dull and lifeless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately the black market is ruining salons, hair and beauty. Its hard to compete and the salon where I work is feeling the affects. Not everyone wants to to house calls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately the black market is ruining salons, hair and beauty. Its hard to compete and the salon where I work is feeling the affects. Not everyone wants to to house calls.
I know, it’s bleeping awful. ❤

Reactions: 3
She sized up to a small for an oversized look in those jeans🤣🤣 And, is there a hun in the country that isn’t wearing that awful Kinead Seary blazer. And how inconsiderate of Robin to spew on the jacket. She never misses an opportunity to bash a 12 week old baby

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She sized up to a small for an oversized look in those jeans🤣🤣 And, is there a hun in the country that isn’t wearing that awful Kinead Seary blazer. And how inconsiderate of Robin to spew on the jacket. She never misses an opportunity to bash a 12 week old baby
Howdy partner 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to PT…sure that’s just another excuse to get away from the poor baby
More notions she wasn't exactly a gym bunny, the most she did was a "hike" in her Svetty Betty leggings and Sorrel boots which is aka as a walk in the local woods to you and me. The notions of Grabby, there must be a gym gear collab pending.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More notions she wasn't exactly a gym bunny, the most she did was a "hike" in her Svetty Betty leggings and Sorrel boots which is aka as a walk in the local woods to you and me. The notions of Grabby, there must be a gym gear collab pending.
She was never a gym bunny. Hiring a PT and buying nice gear doesn’t make you a gym bunny.

Remember when she was showing us her workout and doing squats. Her form was dreadful…she wasn’t even breaking parallel with her squats. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Thr SV ad 🙈 shes such a bull shitter. The lies just pour out of her mouth.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.