Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is again posting about Hyperemesis. Currently suffering and have seriously agonised over termination due to the severity of the symptoms this time around. Defo don’t have the energy to film myself puking into the sink 😕
I hope it gets a little easier for you x.
IGNORE Grabby, she's clueless and will grab on to anything to keep her relevant

Reactions: 14
she’s painful

i don’t believe she ever has HG. so she managed to get her hands on the meds, as did sarah burke also no Hg, and sinead blogger. so there is 3 off the top of my head who had no issue shoving copious foods down their necks, twirling about like idiots and attending the opening of an envelope.
can’t be that hard to get.

Reactions: 20
She definitely didnt suffer from HG, she is an insult to genuine women who have. I had it for my pregnancies, the last pregnancy was the worst, I couldn't go outside the door , it was like prison . So sick ill never forget it. For my routine scans I always fainted during them. It was very upsetting. My mental health suffered quite a bit. Guess what Sabby ... I have no photos or videos of myself while suffering from HG . It was the very last thing on my mind!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reported that video the first time she put it up and I have reported it again. It’s false and misleading.

Scabby, you fool, shut up with you fake journeys and your fake HG.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely cannot stand the way she refers to Aaron as the first born. Its a bit like referring to your kids as Thing 1 and Thing 2. I will never understand why this woman who is incredibly selfish and doesnt appear to have a maternal bone in her body has choosen to have another child.

Anyone in or around the Cork area any chance one of you would pop round to hers and take her feckin soap box off of her.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see hes not returning home for the Summer either like 90% of students and stays above in Galway.

He knows who reared him.

Reactions: 9
I see hes not returning home for the Summer either like 90% of students and stays above in Galway.

He knows who reared him.
With the way accommodation is it's easier to be there for full year so I don't blame him. He's likely to have a job and friends I know if rather live away especially with a baby in the house

Reactions: 10
Absolutely no one there apart from someone getting their nails done. I know it's Wed though so maybe not best day to judge. What's the big table in the middle for? The place looks very clinical and uninviting.

Reactions: 7
Not a good luck to have a frenchie huffing and farting around the place either....dogs shouldn't be allowed in salons.

• Heart
Not a good luck to have a frenchie huffing and farting around the place either....dogs shouldn't be allowed in salons.
Ah now ... there is no need to speak of Sabby like that. She probably can't help letting off wind, it's prob a symptom she suffers from post pregnancy. 🌪🌪🌪

• Haha
It seems like she is going to work just to post reels, drink coffee and get away from her son. Her mother is a saint to look after a newborn baby.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.