Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I'm nearly sure she did mention it when Sandra was getting some procedure done, she said she had it too
I've been following a long time and have no recollection of her ever mentioning it, and I feel like I would remember just cos I have it too, so it would stick out. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Did she get a collab with Carlow paint hub?

she had been tagging them for ages but I thought they didn’t bite

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What a blagger. Thats some amount of security equipment. Everyone is always sound when they do free work for her. No one is every late, rearranges etc like normal workmen being paid. Shes a horror.

Such a liar, she never thought of getting an alarm until they offered a freebie. She needs a new front door, hers is very dated. Queue a collab with palladio doors soon, like aoibhe devlin. I recently got a new one, cost me a fortune of my hard earned cash. View attachment 1323705
Agree…her front door is atrocious.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Remember when she was having war with your one, the girl in the paper? I gave the girl in the paper a follow after that dramz and her story today has me intrigued! Who the hell is she talking about?
I’m the same, dying to know who it was!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
No, not at all. A little pinch. Eye area is a bit more pinchy. I initially just did my forehead and then did the eyes the next time and that was a game changer. It’s amazing the difference and mine has never gone back to what it was. So price depends how many areas. I get 3. So the forehead, eye area and the elevens between your eyes. I think it’s about €240 for the lot but one area is about €130. I find they were super informative and advised only where they thought and never made suggestions on areas to get done which I like. You can do a consult for free. I initially wanted a lift on brow but couldn’t as I have the phi brow done and gave plenty of advice around that too so they didn’t end up in my hairline 😂😂😂
Super info, thank you. The 11’s between my eyes, you coul literally sow spuds in 🤣🤣

She'll have to get in before Randy Sandy!
Que the baby loading posts 🤣🙈🙈🙈 the filthy tattoo on her hand gets me every time 🤮🤮🤮