Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corkieee

I was in a salon in cork city today and there was literally no staff. Lots have left recently and doing foxers at home. Could be like Kopper and others can't get the staff!

Reactions: 1

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Omg! I get mine done in Eden but I only go twice a year I get that long with it. None of mine were deepset so is more preventative. I am happy with it but now you have me terrified 😂😂😂
Well if you're ever getting filler, for the love of God, check out alexincork's lips first!

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
And where does one catch up on divorce news precisely? 🤣🤣 this could be my new favorite pass time 🤣🤣
Divorce cases are held "in-camera" meaning the court room is private and not open to members of the public. The cases are listed using people initials again for privacy :eek:

She’s pretty manic today again. Not finishing her words.

And she donates to charity and it all goes to ‘a school’. So is she saying the funds the charity get from selling Sabby’s tat goes to a school? What school?

Elaborate Scabs. If I remember correctly she came out with this tripe last year…
Yeah...WHAT school? Obviously there's nothing in it for her or otherwise she'd be naming the school.... cringe

And where does one catch up on divorce news precisely? 🤣🤣 this could be my new favorite pass time 🤣🤣
@SweatyBettyT Divorce cases are held "in-camera" meaning the court room is private and not open to members of the public. The cases are listed using people initials again for privacy reasons.

• Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
Can anyone set up a page for Denise & her husband please? listened to a few minutes of him spouting and he got in leaky gut already 🙄. He usually brings in heat, cold & damp.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Is the solicitor "friend" looking after Grabbys divorce too?? We haven't seen or heard about Aaron in ages 🤔

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I liked the dress on her, it’s something I would actually wear myself which I can never say about her outfits. I didn’t like the shoes, I felt her feet were squished into them.

Skinner

VIP Member
Isn't it great to have a chauffeur driving tour free car every weekend so you can get pissed.