Sunshinesamblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this thread as realized her insta account is gone. I’ve followed her for years and like her content 😢

You wouldnt totally delete your account for Christmas would you, you just wouldn't go on it. Especially as she has quite a lot of gifted things and ads, all the recent hotel stays etc.

I expect something has happened and shes having a crisis.

Reactions: 1
I bet she’s deleted her account because she’s being spoken about on here 🤔

Reactions: 6
People deactive their accounts so they can’t loose followers. It’s what MOD did when she realised her following was decreasing rapidly. You can’t unfollow when they are invisible. Sneaky in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Used to follow for a bit but her constant primark shopping sprees annoyed me. Why does someone need to much tit?

Used to follow for a bit but her constant primark shopping sprees annoyed me. Why does someone need to much tit?
Love it!
Yes an insta account loving primark did made me chuckle.
I bloody hate primark and someone making a capsule wardrobe from primark is a bit weird.

She annoys me cos she is older than me but looks way younger 😂 seriously, I do quite like her - she has a day job and they seem to have a ‘normal’ income and family home. She’s definitely more relatable than most. I think she’s done well to make the most of her girl next door vibe.

I used to really like Sam but she's very full of self pity and self-entitlement, it kind of annoys me, especially considering she tries to portray such a 'perfect positive imagine'. She seems completely ignorant to the amount of freebies she gets. I get that she has a lot on with her son, but she isn't the only person in the world going through difficulties and she certainly isn't the only one who sometimes has a crap birthday :rolleyes:.

I used to really like Sam but she's very full of self pity and self-entitlement, it kind of annoys me, especially considering she tries to portray such a 'perfect positive imagine'. She seems completely ignorant to the amount of freebies she gets. I get that she has a lot on with her son, but she isn't the only person in the world going through difficulties and she certainly isn't the only one who sometimes has a crap birthday :rolleyes:.
I thought that was utterly ridiculous about her birthday. Unless its a special one your birthday is just a normal day - people get sick, go to work, have days where they are stuck indoors for whatever reason. They don’t sulk about it for days on end. I unfollowed for that, so self-indulgent.

I think instagram is saturated with bloggers and there isn’t anything particularly unique about her or her account. She’s nice enough, happy, smiling but maybe too nice that you can’t relate.
She’s fortunate that where she lives the local businesses are keen to gift so that she maybe helps with tourism and generates locals to visit but she doesn’t have a huge following.
I don’t dislike her but she’s just a tad bland.

I thought that was utterly ridiculous about her birthday. Unless its a special one your birthday is just a normal day - people get sick, go to work, have days where they are stuck indoors for whatever reason. They don’t sulk about it for days on end. I unfollowed for that, so self-indulgent.
Totally agree. I was absolutely gobsmacked by her response to her birthday. It was totally immature !

Wasn't it just?

Her son was poorly, she'd taken time off work specially (a week I believe). She literally moped around and whinged the entire week about it. And then a hotel reached out for her to come stay and it was justified because poor Sam had SUCH a bad birthday week. I honestly could not stop rolling my eyes.

Reactions: 2
Lots of people have unwell children, seems a rather dramatic reaction.
I’ve had rotten birthdays, not for any specific reason, mid week, school runs, no husband around, life goes on, when you are a grown up tit happens. Birthdays aren’t a big thing when you become a grown up, are parent etc....
She’s actually quite immature. I often forgot she was a mum, she blogged more about her dates with her husband than her days out with her child.