Sunshinesamblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh.....when you are on insta and find her pic on another Instagram fashion account. Everything about her is irritating. Everything she wears puts me off buying, if I’d seen someone less boring wear it I’d probably buy but she makes clothes look like they are for a librarian.

She's just really dull! Not sure who enjoys seeing a glimse of her worktop? Thinking of unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
21k followers but rubbish likes. It’s fishy to me. Her content isnt interesting. She’s far from fashionable and her house is Ikea.

Reactions: 2
Arrgh I love Sam’s insta and now you’ve all probably put her off doing stories 😂 Hope she’s back soon!

Reactions: 1
I suspect the majority of her followers are from Devon, Cornwall areas.
Shes probably great for highlighting areas to go to in that area; places to eat, stay; daytrips etc but for the rest of us her lifestyle is quite dull as she never seems to leave the county and isn’t particularly dynamic with fashion, just another sheep.
She’s nice enough. If she’s out off storying and sensitive to opinions then IG isn’t for her.
Far more interesting IG’ers to follow.

Agree. If she's quiet on insta bcus of this thread then she's not cut out as an ''influencer''.

People from Devon & Cornwall don't need her telling us where's good to go.... we already know. Perhaps it's handy for people coming down on holiday, but I don't think her 'kindly gifted' stays are really going to persuade anyone with half a brain cell. Dull dull dull.

I used to love Instagram more before “stories”. Once I started to see the person behind the account that’s when I enjoyed seeing pics and content. Seeing the account holder really can affect your view of the account. I think I went off her account the more she did her dull stories.

I don't mind Sam. At least she doesn't bum-lick the other influencers. pretty much keeps herself to herself and has her own style

She hardly ever bothers replying to anyone who comments on her photos, think that comes across as a bit rude!

I don't mind Sam. At least she doesn't bum-lick the other influencers. pretty much keeps herself to herself and has her own style
Did you see the ‘live’ video she did with SJ from Just a Little Build? It was quite some time ago. SJ was in Cornwall staying at her second home.
It was very Cringe!
Both came across as disingenuous and vacuous but blatantly saw the exercise as a chance to align themselves with one another and pick up some followers off the back of it.
She’s also met up with other instagrammers of a similar follower numbers to her - all clearly for content and to gain new likes etc.

Reactions: 4
Her replies to DM's are very one sided too. It's all about her.

Where is her account gone to? I can’t find it anymore? I love her content and sad if she left insta because of this thread

Reactions: 1
Where is her account gone to? I can’t find it anymore? I love her content and sad if she left insta because of this thread
I miss her account too I loved her pics I always found them really calming and peaceful looking and I really liked her house. Her blog has been taken down too and looks like her sister has also deleted her account. I will miss Sams account, I hope nothing bad has happened.

Reactions: 6
She’s taken her public insta down - she hasn’t been using it for ages. But looks like she’s made a private one. Good for her.