Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkyfeet

Loved Sam's insta, really miss it as silly as it might sound! I come from the same area and was nice to see what she would get up as I have a child the same age. Really hope she feels she can come back soon.

Reactions: 7

Gembo

VIP Member
Where is her account gone to? I can’t find it anymore? I love her content and sad if she left insta because of this thread
I miss her account too I loved her pics I always found them really calming and peaceful looking and I really liked her house. Her blog has been taken down too and looks like her sister has also deleted her account. I will miss Sams account, I hope nothing bad has happened.

Reactions: 6
Bored of all the gifted stays/ meals/ outings. I don’t understand how showing us what you got for free will make us want us to pay our hard earned money to go 😒

Reactions: 5

Amie.w1812

Sam is one of my fave insta ladies. Was gutted when her page was taken down and if the stories of her marriage breakdown are true I honestly feel for the poor woman and send her my love. This years been bad enough for most without having to deal with that. I find her page a welcome retreat from so called glamour of Instagram. Normal (but lovely!) house, normal Job and normal mum. I’m sick of seeing iconic or whatever leave in conditioner everyone “swears by” I’m much rather hear about Sams real life and yes that means having a little moan sometimes too like we all do and I say good for her that she’s a person brands want to gift to. None of us would say no to a free hotel stay or lovely bag of goodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

#myview

I don't mind Sam. At least she doesn't bum-lick the other influencers. pretty much keeps herself to herself and has her own style
Did you see the ‘live’ video she did with SJ from Just a Little Build? It was quite some time ago. SJ was in Cornwall staying at her second home.
It was very Cringe!
Both came across as disingenuous and vacuous but blatantly saw the exercise as a chance to align themselves with one another and pick up some followers off the back of it.
She’s also met up with other instagrammers of a similar follower numbers to her - all clearly for content and to gain new likes etc.

Reactions: 4

Mum.est2014

I used to really like Sam but she's very full of self pity and self-entitlement, it kind of annoys me, especially considering she tries to portray such a 'perfect positive imagine'. She seems completely ignorant to the amount of freebies she gets. I get that she has a lot on with her son, but she isn't the only person in the world going through difficulties and she certainly isn't the only one who sometimes has a crap birthday :rolleyes:.
I thought that was utterly ridiculous about her birthday. Unless its a special one your birthday is just a normal day - people get sick, go to work, have days where they are stuck indoors for whatever reason. They don’t sulk about it for days on end. I unfollowed for that, so self-indulgent.

Reactions: 3

dxo

She’s taken her public insta down - she hasn’t been using it for ages. But looks like she’s made a private one. Good for her.

dxo

I used to really like Sam but she's very full of self pity and self-entitlement, it kind of annoys me, especially considering she tries to portray such a 'perfect positive imagine'. She seems completely ignorant to the amount of freebies she gets. I get that she has a lot on with her son, but she isn't the only person in the world going through difficulties and she certainly isn't the only one who sometimes has a crap birthday :rolleyes:.

Notaninstahun

Used to follow for a bit but her constant primark shopping sprees annoyed me. Why does someone need to much shit?

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Lots of people have unwell children, seems a rather dramatic reaction.
I’ve had rotten birthdays, not for any specific reason, mid week, school runs, no husband around, life goes on, when you are a grown up shit happens. Birthdays aren’t a big thing when you become a grown up, are parent etc....
She’s actually quite immature. I often forgot she was a mum, she blogged more about her dates with her husband than her days out with her child.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Yes she was so normal compared to others. Seemed really down to earth. I admire her for packing it in though, she just have been doing pretty well out of it.

People deactive their accounts so they can’t loose followers. It’s what MOD did when she realised her following was decreasing rapidly. You can’t unfollow when they are invisible. Sneaky in my opinion.

dxo

She's just really dull! Not sure who enjoys seeing a glimse of her worktop? Thinking of unfollowing.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I used to love Instagram more before “stories”. Once I started to see the person behind the account that’s when I enjoyed seeing pics and content. Seeing the account holder really can affect your view of the account. I think I went off her account the more she did her dull stories.

dxo

I think they've just set up private insta accounts. Strange that they both went... something must have happened privately. Do hope they're okay.