Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I can get why she is no rush at her mum's house, I don't understand why Zak is ok with it, even though it's a big house doesn't he want their own space as a family?? Also random thought, but you'd have to be mindful of others when you're having sex or just want to walk around naked etc etc
they have a whole floor to themselves up in the attic at her mums afaik

fionaar

Just watched the vlogmas and she's annoying me way more than she used to. The long ramble with 1000 excuses for not posting content, it's just boring and tiring! Same with the stories, if 90% of your content is just apologising and explaining lack of content, you're going to alienate your audience. Hoow can she think people are interested to hear this from her? Also it's not novembermas, the pre-recording thing is irritating

Also, building works go on during the day, not at night, so what's the point of seemingly only being in 'the flat' at night and spending the day at the house ??
but u know she’s gotta buy and wrap her presents because now “they’re parents”(?) and other bits and bobs, it takes time…

Seven of Nine

A Patreon?! She’s already always “feeling guilty”, imagine having a Patreon! Her personality couldn’t handle it! —maybe she thinks she’ll do better with more pressure.

The Patreons I know of are people who do a lot of research and work for their content.

I do know of one controversial person who has a Patreon to have discussions behind a paywall. This person has very traditional (extreme in my opinion) views on marriage and I know she and her audience discuss this in more detail on Patreon.
Sorry if this is some widely known thing and I’m out the loop but who?

eliza123

kind of off-topic but has anyone read wolf hall? i've been wanting to read it ever since she recommended it but it's so dense - wondering if its worthwhile

Anonsopinions

She’s logged two books already for 2022?! How!! But can’t do any actual work? How many videos will she actually post in Jan? My bet is 2 and it’ll all be to do with patreon
i find it really hard to keep track of what shes reading on goodreads, it seems like shes been reading a lot of books but over MONTHS and she doesnt rate the books she reads so you dont know whether she found them enjoyable or not.
I wish she’d post more book videos because im only subscribed to her for her monthly book wrap ups, i cant even remember the last time she posted one??

Lola123

VIP Member
Ahh, good to know. Now i know why she doesn't see her house as her "forever home".

Is this a rich people thing? Because to me, buying a house a "once in a lifetime"-thing and not a regular thing.
I think it depends what you’re willing to put up with, if you don’t attach memories then you’re happy to move a bit more plus if you can afford it?

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Tanya Burr must've paid her a good chunk of money to lie about how good Authored's mascara is. Known as the worst mascara known to man, it's palpably spidery, doesn't hold a curl to save its life, and many people have come out saying that it's caused them an allergic reaction. But as long as Jess gets paid it's okay that her viewers are deceived, right?

sj.png

Attachments