Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll LOVE the fact that someone has started (and replied to...) a thread about her. She's made it!
OMG I’m so glad this thread has been started! I cannot stand her! Her practically in a bikini to pop to the shops! Get back to the day job

Reactions: 6
How long can she carry this on? She is not working, so must be getting a backhander from paps. Most people in Britain don't know who she is, nor do they care. She looks like the kind of bimbo who used to turn up in a 1970's drama series like The Persuaders.

Reactions: 11
I've only just found out who she is, I wouldn't say no....

Sorry but who goes running in Nike Air Forces? Come on man. Every one knows with air forces you have a fresh white pair for summer, black for winter and once they crease. ONCE they crease... you bin them. Any trainer fan knows this!!. Fuck off is she running In them

Reactions: 25
She reminds me so much of Jane Seymour. Actress- not third wife of Henry VIII

Reactions: 22
She looks so fake, every picture I have seen of her no matter how “random” she looks like she has been airbrushed to within an inch of her life, almost like a doll, I am terrible at trying to explain what I mean lol, just like a plastic doll has been put in a photo with different backgrounds. I think that is as near as I am going to get

Reactions: 7
I know! It’s really odd. Body of a teen face of a nana
My mate used to refer to some women as "Kronenbourgs". Confused, I asked what he meant.

He said, "Kronenbourg 1664... From behind, the body of a 16 year-old. Then she turns around and has the face of a 64 year-old!"

Reactions: 18
I read somewhere that her mother wants to make their family into the British Kardashians, obviously seeing herself as a Kris matriarch. I think all their names also begin with the same letter.

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere that her mother wants to make their family into the British Kardashians, obviously seeing herself as a Kris matriarch. I think all their names also begin with the same letter.
As if we need a British version of the toxic kardashians.

Oh goody, just what we need: another woman who (literally) whores her daughters out.

At least we were spared a sex tape featuring the girl who is decades younger than me (but somehow looks older) and Paul Hollywood.

I just hope she doesn’t pull a Farrah Abraham / Octomom and stage her own.

I think 2020 has been traumatising enough, thank you.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. This is just so revolting. Now I know The S*n is just a total rag, but literally creating a "story" out of nothing, about nothing. It just reeks of utter desperation.

Why is The S*n so hell bent on trying to make her famous?! I just don't get it.

Have you read the comments? They are BRUTAL.