Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone explain why she’s suddenly always in some Miami mansion? I don’t get it…
She's not actually there.
She visited miami last summer and I assume took a load of pictures that she keeps posting.
She does it hoping she'll get an article in the sun or wherever saying 'pauls ex sizzles in miami' or some crap.
She's still very much living at home with mummy Sabina and tending to her horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody in Cheltenham know anything about her aesthetics business?
Always seems to have a sale on and the only one asking for bookings in the comments is her mum
Screenshot_20220609-122720_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I’d forgotten she was even around. Is she still trying to get a career off a may to December relationship a million years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she'd fell off her horse down a well or summit. Not been snapped in daily fail for ages! No doubt checks this thread daily to see if anyone is talking about her. Article of her snapped working out in a park by next Friday I bet!

Reactions: 4
I hate that I can't comment in there but for those of you in the TikTok section she reminds me of that Clare Surey!

Reactions: 2
I hate that I can't comment in there but for those of you in the TikTok section she reminds me of that Clare Surey!
Yes!!!!! Been bugging me who she reminded me of. The proper market stall clothes and tan!!

Reactions: 1