Summer Love Island 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've just had a 'lipsing' :sick:
Really hoped they'd drop these morning debriefs this series :sleep:
(Just realised watching plus one 😂 ignore me).

Reactions: 2
George telling a girl she is 'homely' isn't quite the compliment he thinks it is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zach's pants are so short Gen Z better not be bringing back capris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Molly reminds me of Ellie Goulding (as she used to look 🤭). Wish she'd stop with the gurny faces though.
I like Mehdi and Zach looks wise so far. Zach actually has a hairy chest.

Reactions: 11
Zac is so road man I’m just waiting for him to rap a central Cee track 🙈 I wouldn’t call him a bombshell

• Sick
Reactions: 8
After reading the comments on here before I watched, I was expecting Ella to be awful, and I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I think she comes across well. She’s quite laid back.Think she’s really pretty too albeit she could lay off the fillers a bit.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I think my Kai allergy has transferred to George. Please may he levitate out of there soon. The allergy gets more troubling over time. Ick x100

Reactions: 4
I haven’t heard him say anything road man like? Isn’t that just the accent from South east London
Just thought I'd chime in and clarify that not everyone who has grown up in SE London sounds like that 😁

Reactions: 10
Molly makes me cringe really bad.
Me too. It must be her musical theatre background as she’s so theatrical and OTT
---
Just thought I'd chime in and clarify that not everyone who has grown up in SE London sounds like that 😁
100% a put on accent. My husband is born and bred south east London and most definitley doesn’t speak like that 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Zac should have just gone into the villa in a nike tech fleece tracksuit 😂 road man attire

Reactions: 5
Me too. It must be her musical theatre background as she’s so theatrical and OTT
---

100% a put on accent. My husband is born and bred south east London and most definitley doesn’t speak like that 🤣
I've noticed alot of 16 y o white boys in the south start speaking like this at some point. Innit blud.

Reactions: 5
Tyrique looks like he hates being there. He doesn’t seem interested in any girls and he seems even less interested in making a friendship with any of the boys 🤣

Reactions: 2
Only 8 pages? I don’t feel so bad being social rather than watching live 😂 catching up soon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.