Summer Love Island 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread of the season!

We should hopefully get some islander announcements this week or next. Premiere date is June 5th.

Reactions: 8
They really need to spice things up and change the format, personally I think it’s so boring and repetitive 🥲

Reactions: 32
What is the one thing you’d like to see the back of for this series?

Please, I beg, no more morning group chats!!!

Reactions: 27
What is the one thing you’d like to see the back of for this series?

Please, I beg, no more morning group chats!!!
Totally agree. The staged morning chats for sure! I can also live without the heart rate challenge I get second hand embarrassment for all concerned 🙈

Reactions: 13
I hate the way after a date all the boys and girls immediately separate to discuss it like they’re in a production of Grease

• Haha
Reactions: 46
First thread of the season!

We should hopefully get some islander announcements this week or next. Premiere date is June 5th.
If they were to bring back any islander from one of the previous series who would you like it to be and why?

Reactions: 2
If they were to bring back any islander from one of the previous series who would you like it to be and why?
Are we basing this on who we liked then or what we know now after they leave the villa?
Before would have been Ovie 100%

Otherwise Chris Taylor. Probably my favourite male islander ever

Reactions: 15
Are we basing this on who we liked then or what we know now after they leave the villa?
Before would have been Ovie 100%

Otherwise Chris Taylor. Probably my favourite male islander ever
Chris Taylor was definitely a missed opportunity on their part. Brought in too late. Should of been an og

Reactions: 16
As well as what's been mentioned, I would like to bin the 300million getting ready edits each episode, followed by running into the garden screaming and a crap speech about it being the best time of their lives. Just make it less scripted in general please 🙏

Reactions: 24
They need a new narrator I think he only made me smile once last series.
The staged morning chats are so bad too.
I read Alison Hammond’s son was asked to go on. He is 18!! Too young. They need older non nepo kids age 25+

• Haha
Reactions: 20
alright, I literally bought 2 years of VPN to be able to tattle this series + the futures live without issues, so this summer's lot better be super sexy and fun

• Haha
The winter series was awful, I hope they've changed things up for this series otherwise I won't be finishing this one either! It needs to be way less staged.

Reactions: 15
I hope they stop pointless challenges, bring back challenges which cause drama like the tweets or what they’ve said about each other

Reactions: 17
They need a new narrator I think he only made me smile once last series.
The staged morning chats are so bad too.
I read Alison Hammond’s son was asked to go on. He is 18!! Too young. They need older non nepo kids age 25+
Yes if I heard 'the man sells fish' one more time last summer I was going to lose it. It wasn't funny the first time let alone the millionth. Iain needs to up his game or go, he's got too complacent.
Agree no more nepo babies or too many under 25s. They aren't typically looking for love, just a bit of fame and a few brand deals.

Reactions: 26
They really need to spice things up and change the format, personally I think it’s so boring and repetitive 🥲
The same ‘plot twists’ every year, boring! They haven’t changed anything since season 3 and no one’s willing to take any risks.

The same ‘plot twists’ every year, boring! They haven’t changed anything since season 3 and no one’s willing to take any risks.
Season 4 had some pretty good twists too tbf. I believe it was the first season to have the girls/boys save one girl/boy from the bottom six. Then you had the twist where the Casa singles (Georgia and Wes) had to pick one person each from the bottom couples to save and couple up with. Then the infamous Georgia and Sam stay and split up, or leave and stay together twist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.