Summer Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 you lot crack me up!! A guy is actually not liking the fact that a couple of girls could have made someone feel like tit and cry and you're all saying he's a massive red flag HAHAHA!! bleeping hell...
Except that’s not what’s happening? Jess was called out for picking on someone, she through a strop and ran off crying and instead of asking what happened he’s ignoring the explanation being given to him and choosing to assert that Whitney made her cry.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 you lot crack me up!! A guy is actually not liking the fact that a couple of girls could have made someone feel like tit and cry and you're all saying he's a massive red flag HAHAHA!! bleeping hell...
I get that but he should have listened to Whitney not automatically blamed her. I think it's just two people with crossed wires. I don't think he's a red flag and neither is Whitney.

Reactions: 5
Not Ella telling Leah that Ty is only talking to her for a bit of attention, she’s really doing the most

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But he’s not listening to Whitney explaining exactly what happened
But we saw what happened. They ganged up on Jess! Yes Jess is a dick... but from their point of view they just saw 2 girls making another girl cry! What can her argument be? We told Jess she should have called Molly 2 faced in the challenge. That's worse

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.