Summer Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This storyline is so bleeping ridiculous. Also medhi can see Jess being a bleep to Molly so why is he so up her arse.

Reactions: 15
I thought Medhi was the most sane person there now I’m convinced they’re all mad because what is he talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it though? He was just confused as to what happened and from where he was sat it did look like Jess was outnumbered haha I don’t think it’s that deep🥲
Whitney has explained what happened multiple times and he is refusing to listen. Plus why is he running to be Jess’ saviour it’s kinda weird

Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣 you lot crack me up!! A guy is actually not liking the fact that a couple of girls could have made someone feel like tit and cry and you're all saying he's a massive red flag HAHAHA!! bleeping hell...

🤣🤣🤣 you lot crack me up!! A guy is actually not liking the fact that a couple of girls could have made someone feel like tit and cry and you're all saying he's a massive red flag HAHAHA!! bleeping hell...
But he’s not listening to Whitney explaining exactly what happened

• Heart
He is saying I don’t want to know what happened but I am concluding you made her cry. Not letting her speak or give her perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone who cannot listen (Whitney has [on camera] explained, twice) is definitely a red flag

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.