Summer Love Island 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Scott’s actual twitter account? Because if so I get the feeling he’s about to start dragging some people 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hoping so, he’s got progressively worse over the last few series, he can’t be arsed and doesn’t enjoy it and you can tell.
I've been watching since the millie and Liam year and I don't think I have ever laughed at one of Ian's jokes. He's an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think this might be Ian’s last year ?
I’m surprised he carried on after Laura went
---
I keep seeing TikToks reminding me of the good old days of early series when they actually had sex, smoked and didn’t have a carefully formulated plan to win the show and get all the brand deals

Reactions: 19
Will it be a dumping tonight? I've had a manic day and just got in so dunno if I can be arsed watching if it's just dates. I feel like that's all I say on here lately is that I'm behind and I don't want to sound like one of those influencers whoes "way too busy" but I'm not trying to be that person , promise 😆

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised he carried on after Laura went
---
I keep seeing TikToks reminding me of the good old days of early series when they actually had sex, smoked and didn’t have a carefully formulated plan to win the show and get all the brand deals
Have they banned sex? I can't remember what series it was but I remember they all used to be having sex at the same time in the same room, no fucks given

• Haha
Have they banned sex? I can't remember what series it was but I remember they all used to be having sex at the same time in the same room, no fucks given
It’s not banned they just never do it or show it. I think it was S2 where there was that massive controversy over that Miss GB who was stripped of her pageant title because she had sex in the villa
I’m sure S2 was also where they just used to have sex openly on cam and not under the cover 😂

Reactions: 7
Just don't think they're showing it if they are doing it bit s2 was rife for them all having sex in the same room and Jon and hannah from s1 didn't give any fucks about sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Producers!!! I just need ONE more movie night okay 😭 Mitch saying Ella is fake and Sammy saying Jess likes him more than he likes her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.